Hitting head on the wall 3 times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hitting head on the wall 3 times

Post by amara on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:41 pm

I had this dream where I was in a room with some close girls friends and family members. There was a girl walking to the corner and she looked like she has been drinking. Somehow I could feel what this girl was feeling. She walked to the wall and bang her head 3 times and then fell and passed out. I knew this girl did this intentionally, it wasn't a suicide attempt. Seem like she just wanted to pass out and she knew that 3 times was the sufficient amount of time.

After she passed out she of-course caught everyone's attention. We all wanted to help and my friends and family member started calling people to reach out to them for some advice. Nobody seemed to pick up their phone. I then call my boy friend. He picked up but he didn't really offer solution.

Does anyone have an idea what this means? It has been 2 weeks since this dream but it pops up in my mind every now and then.

:-)

amara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hitting head on the wall 3 times

Post by unaday* on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 am

Hi Amara
Are you feeling frustrated or misunderstood or even overlooked at this time in your life?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:56 am

When people drink, it begins "socially" but then some turn to alcohol to suppress and to numb pain and what's REALLY going on? I wonder if this person has "given up" in some type of way and feels in dispair and is "crying out for attention" doing this that will get other's attention? Could this be you or someone close to you? Noone seems to have the answers that you're looking for? please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top