Seals coming out of fresh water lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seals coming out of fresh water lake

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Discernment and thought-jogging suggestions are appreciated!

I dreamed that I had gone back to the house that was next to my grandmother's house (the neighbor was an adoptive brother to my grandfather, so I went to this house a lot growing up). While at the neighbor's house, I made grilled cheese sandwiches in the oven (IRL my cooking isn't this bad!LOL). I stepped outside and notice that the new people living at my grandmother's house had torn down the detached 2 car-garage. Then, behind the house, instead of there being a pond, there was a beautiful lake. Stunning, large, brilliant. Then I remembered about the grilled cheese, but when I went into the neighbor's house, the grilled cheese had caught fire within the oven. The flames were contained within the oven, but I could see the reflection of the flames along the sides and top of the stove. I grabbed a fire extenguisher and went through my PASS (pull the pin, aim, squeeze, sweep), but as my aunt opened the stove door, the flames were gone. I used the extenguisher anyways. Just before she opened the oven door, I lloked at the stove and noticed it was on OLD 1950's style stove with a chrome clock/timer. And I also thought to myself, "We'll have to buy them a new stove since I ruined this one. It was old anyways." After the stove/fire incident, I was back outide again, looking at the lake, standing in the area between my grandmother's house and the neighbor's house, behind where the garage used to be. My family was all gathered there and looking at how brilliant the lake was. Somehow, the pond that used to be in the field behind their house was made into part of the lake. Suddenly, a loud noise made us move back from the edge of the lake as hundreds of seals came up onto a a rocky beach that was now where the neighbor's house used to be. END

Background: This grandmother just passed away 2 weeks ago. I was very close to her. In other dreams that I have had about her or her house, I have always gone into her house, even though someone else lives in the house now and that transfers into my dreams. In this dream, I did not feel the need to knock on the door or try to even go over to my grandmother's old house. There was a sense of peace about that, which in real life I have not had - I've been greiving heavily the last 2 weeks, even though I know she is with Jesus. This is the second grandmother I have lost in 5 weeks; I did hospice for both of them. My husband's job is on the rocks.

What's the deal with the seals at the end? Seals don't live in fresh water. These were natural, wild seals. I wasn't afraid of them, but they weren't the zoo seals that you walk right up to. Thoughts?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seals coming out of fresh water lake

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:16 pm

how else did you feel about the seals?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 am

The only thing I thought/felt about the seals were that they were wild and that they shouldn't be approached. I wasn't scared of them, just knew that I shouldn't approach them because they were wild and I didn't know if they'd charge or bite. Do you have any thoughts?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:58 am

Any other thoughts? Anyone else?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content