the basement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the basement

Post by Brandy on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:58 pm

This dream is a dream that I had awhile back. I read a dream on here that reminded me of that dream and I see that there were symbols and meanings that I still do not understand. If anybody has the knowledge of this dream, please let me know. In my dream I was following a man from my church as if he had awoken me at my house. He was hurrying me like it was an emergency. It seemed to be very late at night because it was very dark. He led me into the church where it seemed to be extremely dark. Still in a major hurry, he took me into the basement of the church. He said that he needed my help. He left me there in the basement. The basement was not as dark as the church was. It seemed somewhat moonlit although there were no windows. It was a very little room--comparable to a bedroom. Once I was in the room I noticed there were no doors now. I was surrounded by many, many dolls. They were in rows all the way around the room and almost halfway up to the ceiling. I looked up at the ceiling and there was a huge hole in it--maybe the size of a pothole. I could see this HUGE eye which was the eye of the man who led me there. I then saw a demon in the room. It was jumping from doll to doll. It would jump into one doll and I would VERY aggressively say "I rebuke you in the name of jesus". The demon would then jump into another doll. I could feel the spiritual struggle and fight with this demon. I did this over and over until I conquered and the demon was gone. I then looked up and saw that there are many, many eyes looking through the hole although those eyes were not big like the other mans. The other eyes in the hole looked like scared eyes--the man's eye looked as if it were following me anytime I moved. In my dream, after seeing all the eyes, I can remember feeling like there were many people in the church he could have called upon instead of me. I remember feeling disappointment. In real life this man was an older gentleman that I adored. He was an usher at our church, but I think he was a boardmember too (if that helps). I always thought that God was telling me that in the end days, it will be everyday people like me that will have to help people because there are so many churches that don't have the knowledge about spiritual warfare. Later, the church split. I now wonder if my interpretation was wrong because there were so many things in the dream that I did not understand. What did the dolls represent? the basement? The eyes? If anybody can give me some insight, I would be much obliged. Thank you.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the basement

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi Brandy. I feel strongly that the dolls represent people that were being manipulated or opressed by a demon. I also feel that God used you to get rid of the demon. Im not sure about the rest...i will pray on it.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top