attacked by a dinasour? (some adult terms)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

attacked by a dinasour? (some adult terms)

Post by Lisa4 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm

I had a dream last night that I have thought about all day. I was I guess more of a nightmare. I woke up feeling upset about the dream and I remember in the dream towards the end of it trying to make myself wake up.

I dreamt that I was being attacked by a a large reptile, dinasour type thing. It was holding me down and my sister was next to me but she wasn't being attacked in the way I was. At least I didn't think she was. At first I remember trying to convience it I was friendly and was talking to it and kind of kissing its nose but it kept getting in my face. Then I tried to turn around and put my back to it and all I could feel was its long tongue licking me on my face and neck and arms. I kept trying to get away from it and it was upsetting me because I couldn't. Then it started to ejaculate on me and wouldn't stop. My sister said well at least we don't have to worry about diseases and I couldn't understand why she wasn't that upset. I wanting to get away from this and couldn't figure out how.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: attacked by a dinasour? (some adult terms)

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 pm

um i am aware of certain spirits called incubis and sucubis that sexually assault people in there drms...kood this be the case,,is there somethin that youre toyin wiv thats gonna come around and torment u,,??any hereditery ties 2 the past of sexuall nature??hence the dinosaw,,,um youre sister wasnt bearin the brunt of the attack,,u were,,u shood pray a prayer of cleansing..let me kno how this sits wiv u,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa4 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 am

I try to make sure that I don't toy with anything that is of the occult or resembles it. I am unaware of any hereditary ties. I don't remember much of my childhood and what I do remember wasnt great but not awful either. Thank you for your thoughts.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:38 pm

When you said that you were friendly and kissing it on the nose, I get the sense that there is something that is happening or you are
toying with that you don't realize is from the occult or demonic in
nature. I have learned in the past few months there are so many things that the enemy uses and we have no idea they are being used. I pray that the Lord will show you if this is the case.

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Oh one more thought, any soul ties in your past? What I mean any relationships that have been sexual in nature outside the bonds of marriage?

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top