Delaine...answer to your pregnancy dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Delaine...answer to your pregnancy dream

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Is there a project you are thinking of taking on soon and youre worried about the pitfalls and how tough it will be to reach your goal? babies are usually symbolic for projects that take up our time and energy. it could be school, a new business...anything new and time consuming that takes a lot of effort. It could also be a literal dream meaning you will be pregnant soon. please pray about it.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy Dream

Post by Delaine on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Daph,

Right now I'm separated from my husband, so there's no way I could be literally pregnant. I do know, however, that I'm pregnant spiritually, and I don't quite know how I will deliver. I'm going through an extremely painful process in my life as it relates to my marriage. On the other hand, I know that as I press in to God, He is preparing me for something else. The process is frightening for me, and I think I probably just interpreted my own dream!

God bless, and I am so privileged to be connected to people who I believe sincerely love God.

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delaine...answer to your pregnancy dream

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:23 pm

WONDERFUL PRAISE GOD!! Well if you need any help during this process, there are plenty of people here you can talk to. I've been through a divorce recently and i do know how painful that is. Im here if you need to talk and to pray.
blessings in Christ,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Delaine...answer to your pregnancy dream

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top