the hospital

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the hospital

Post by Brandy on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Last night I dreamed I was taking a bath. My friend was in the bathroom with me talking to me. There was a conversation about my body and then I got out of the bath. I sat on the toilet and when I did blood proceeded to come out of me (which is strange because I had a hysterectomy and knew it in the dream ). I went to the hospital and was in some kind of hectic hospital setting. I was talking to a woman on the phone when I walked in and I watched her as she went to the main nurse and told her my situation. She did not know who I was and that I was following her. As she told the nurse my situation, the nurse said something to her that I could not hear. The women replied "Oh no, I don't want to be the one to tell her". She then said that I was the second one that this has happened to. I do not know how, but in my dream I immediately knew what it was. I went to my mother who was waiting in a waiting room and told her I already knew what it was. We then heard the woman talking on the phone saying "she has had a hysterectomy so the only other thing it COULD be is colon cancer. I felt at peace but my mother was upset. Then three people walked by. One was my dad's brother which isn't kin to me by blood. The other was who I thought to be my dad's other brother, but when I said his name my uncle corrected me and said it was not my uncle but it was my uncle's son. I can not remember the third man, but feel that he too was related to my dad. This dream was very odd to me because I rarely see my father's brothers nor am I any blood kin to them. Colon cancer does not run on my dad's side, but does on my mother's. Also, colon cancer has nothing to do with a hysterectomy. In my dream after I heard the news, I called my grandmother and my uncle answered the phone(he lived with my grandmother in real life when she was alive). I told him I had colon cancer and he said he would relay the message. Another thing that boggles me is that this is the third dream that my uncle(the one that lived with my grandma) has been in. I have dreamt of him three nights in a row. The first night he answered a door and sat with me outside and said he has been changed--he was so happy. I looked at him and he looked so good and whole as he smiled at me beaming and happy. I was so happy in the dream, I couldn't wait to tell his son that he had changed. I was even reaching for my phone when I awoke because I thought I was still in the dream--I was so happy. The second dream was dark and morbid, but again my uncle was a part in it. If anybody can piece these together, it would be a blessing. I cannot get my uncle out of my mind now and I have been praying for him. He too is somebody I rarely get to see. In real life he is a really nice person to me, but has alot of anger, bitterness, and unforgiveness towards many people---mostly his family. Sorry for the uncomfortable details. I hope I did not offend anybody, but felt it might be important to figure out this dream. Help!

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the hospital

Post by Glad on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:44 am

Hi Brandy
I don't interpret dreams... just some ideas.
You were taking a bath and then you sat on the toilet - a place of cleansing I believe - and you realize that something is happening that shouldn't (the blood) because you knew or believed it was taken care of (hysterectomy).
Could it be that God is saying that despite of you thinking a certain issue is in the past or is dealt with it is still eating away on you (colon cancer)?
Could it be an issue that is related to your family? Maybe as to gender since the colon cancer in the dream is related to your dad but you say it runs on your mothers side.
Just some thoughts, please disregard if nothing fits.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top