Dream about an old farmhouse and an evil kid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about an old farmhouse and an evil kid

Post by crys on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 pm

I was in this old farmhouse, out in the middle of nowhere. The people in the dream are myself, my sister, my two boys and all the other kids in our family, nieces and nephews. I wake up in the middle of the night (in the dream I was asleep) to find that everyone else in the house is already awake. As soon as I wake, I can feel that there is something evil (thats the only way to describe the feeling is evil) outside the house that is trying to get in. My sister and I gather up the kids and we are going to leave the house. When I go to look out the window, there is this creepy little kid floating outside the window, he's about 7 to 10 years old or so and dressed in "old" time clothes, (not from the time period of the dream) and he has this evil creepy look about him, and I know the HE is the evil thats trying to come in. We gather the kids and run out the door, and when we fet outside its already daylight. When I realize that my oldest son is not with me, I go back to the house to get him. He is still asleep. He is laying on his side with his back to me and when I try to wake him, he turns around and he is not himself. By this, I mean that I know that the "evil" has gotten to him. I don't know what happens then, because the next thing I know, my son and I are running out of the house to catch up with the rest of the family, and my son is ok. What is really strange is that my sister (not the sister in the dream) dreamed the exact same old farmhouse down to the creepy evil kid. The circumstances are different, but the kid and the house are the exact same. Does that mean anything??

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about an old farmhouse and an evil kid

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 pm

yes it does, but id like to hear your sisters dream as well. Do you remember the details?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Thanks Daphanie....Well, in my sisters dream, she is in the house, with two children, one boy and one girl, about the same age that I mentioned and the way we described the small boy, we think that its the same boy in the both of our dreams, with the same clothes from a different time period, we even described him wearing the same clothes. She also feels that the children are evil, but she is holding their hands, and she knows they are with her for some reason, but does not understand or know why? She is alone with them in the house, they are standing at the foot of the stairs and she says that she needs to go upstairs to the attic but she does not want to go up there, she knows that there is a greater evil up there, but she knows that she has to go. As for the house, we described the same house, out in the middle of nowhere, with the same barn next to the house, on the same side of the house, the house is similar, we even described the same scenery, as far as the house being located in a hilly area with tall grass and it being located out in the middle of nowhere with no neighbors or any thing else nearby. My sister seems to feel that she will eventually see this house in real life, for some reason she thinks we will come across this place. We even drew pictures to make sure that we had dreamed the same house cause we were so shocked to discover that it was indeed the same house. Keep in mind, I have three sisters, the sister that was with me in my dream is NOT the sister that dreamed the same house as I did. Can you tell me what you think? I greatly appreciate it.

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:01 pm

how old are your kids? It definatley sounds demonic and you and your sister need to pray about it. what happened to your sister and you means that your dream was prophetic. Im not sure if the house is a real house that you will see in the future, but God gave you both this dream to get your attention.

What's going on with your son? Are there any issues or fears hidden away that your sister is afraid to face? I dont have an interpretation..just looking at this from a symbolic angle.
However Im not discounting the literal. If you come around a farmhouse lloking just like that one you know now NOT to buy it thumbs

God is Good and He will be your covering. Just trust Him to protect you, your sister and yalls kids. This dream was given to you so you will pray and keep your spiritual eyes open. the devil must flee in the Name of Jesus and remember that Greater is He thats in you than he thats within the world.
hope this helps...sorry it took me so long.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Thats ok, Daph, Thanks for replying. Well, all our kids run pretty much in line with each other, as I said, there are four sisters and 8 kids between us all, ranging in ages from 19 down to 10. The only thing that I can say is this dream happened about 1 to 2 years ago, the only reason I posted is because I still don't know the meaning. I was having several other dreams and experiences that were pretty scary to me at that time. If you see from some of my other posts, I've dreamed of demons before. I feel that they were real. The thing with my son that I'm worried about is that sometimes I don't think he really has much faith in God. I don't know that he has much belief, I guess he's still questions alot is what I'm saying. He also has a girlfriend that I believe kinda feeds that doubt in him. Lets just say that I don't have good vibes about her, as far as her sincerety towards my son.

As for my sister, if she has fears or issues she's afraid to face, would that explain whats in the house?

You say its demonic, I felt that too. But what does that mean? Is there something out there thats a threat our family?? our kids?

I constantly pray for our family and our children, that God guide them, protect them and call them to him.

Blessings Always, Crystal

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top