A New Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Well hey there fellow dreamers,

This one has me stumped.

I dreamed that I was in a church in the basement.....there were others there, my husband included. I was in the room with my husband and I was looking for my Bible.....It was black and fairly thick.....it is my favorite one where I feel the Lord speaks to me the most from this one....anyway I thought my husband took it....and as I was looking for it I was floating all over the room......and people thought I was a little over the top so to speak and they sent police after me.......and I new they were coming. I floated into a different room and there was a blonde woman in there that was demon filled....you could tell she was saying things not of english and was shaking all over and was somewhat off the floor floating and I could feel the vibration from her. I remember saying......I command you by the power of the Holy Spirit to get out of her.....and it left. Then I am in this room again looking for my bible; floating through the room and people were trying to get me to come down.....then I see the police and go outside.....then I see a man that I knew but not his face.....He was talking to me and I knew that it was Jesus.....I could tell by what He was saying to me and I was crying. I felt sad but I am not sure about what. I was not weepy just tears running down my cheeks and I felt immediate comfort from the man. I cannot remember what he said. He handed me a dark blue slipper and a black slipper and a piece of paper; then a figure appeared by me....not a scary one but just the outline like a shadow.....and I asked him.....are you going to laugh at me too? The I awoke.

Any help here would be totally awesome!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Dream

Post by Halo on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:44 am

Flower Power Connie~ Persucution has the meaning "to put to flight, drive away," and "to pursue". Were going to approach this in a reverse order, Amen~...since the dream occured in that manner. In Matt.5:10~12, Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven (sought after, black Bible). 11) Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake (put to flight, drive away) 12) Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they prophets which were before you. You gave this dream the right title " A New Dream" Your getting ready to "break-forth" into higher-heights...a greater level of obediance, a "BOLDNESS"!! The persecution spoken of here is twofold. First, it involves a physical pursuing of the persecuted, and second, a personal attack of slander against you. Rejoyce!!! heaven is to be gained here, and no temporary earthly trouble or persecution can disposs the child of God of joy in the prospect of the eternal glory that lies ahead. Are you going to laugh at me too? God will not be mocked!!! those who mock you...will have their reward. The summery here is the basic charcter of a Christian's life...to despite what others may think, some will be for you, and some will be against you, but if God be for you...who can be against you??? NO ONE (blue slipper and black slipper). Thus it is a very appropriate description of the beliver in his relation to the world in which one lives. We are the future possessors of the earth and it will be presently installed to the rightful heirs....of those who have persued it, Amen~ kiss

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Halo, that was awesome! Connie, reading your dream brings back a similiar dream that I had. How interesting when you find somebody that you don't know that has had a somewhat familiar dream. I too was in the basement of the church and there was also a demon in my dream. I was rebuking it in the name of Jesus. There were many other things but enough of that. Due to your dream and awesome interpretation I am going to post my dream and see if I can receive some insight on mine. I thought I knew what it meant , but there were many things in the dream that I did not understand. This shows me that there are some people here that have some amazing gifts! I am going to post mine and name it "the basement". If you get the chance, please look it and see if there are any more similarities. Blessings to you all!

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Will do and thanks for posting. Halo thanks so much for your interpretation. I will pray about it and see how the Lord would lead me.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 am

Halo,

I just wanted to let you know that you were on the mark. I went to work last Monday and my long time friend who I work for had just hired me a couple months ago decided to fire me without notice or cause due to something her husband had said about me. I was blessed in that the Lord had me working for another place within a 30 minute period of being fired from that job. Pretty awesome is my Lord!

God bless and thanks again.

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:39 am

~Praise The Lord~

Love Ya Sister,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:39 pm

We serve an awesome God! praiseGod

Excellent work, Halo! Praise the Lord for your obedience!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top