Please Help Me Interperate This

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help Me Interperate This

Post by warfield on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:29 am

Hey all,

Well I'll just get right to it: I dreamed that was flying on an Airplane. Therein I was showing someone a film on the little TV embedded within the backs of the chairs. Then I woke up.

NOTE: Airplanes are the last thing on my mind. I have no fear of them. Also, I didn't eat any bad pizza before I went to sleep. Lol.

Thanks for your help.

-LW

warfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help Me Interperate This

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:05 pm

when God gives me dreams like this, its literal. It could be that you may be taking a trip and the same thing that happened in your dream will happen in real life. Sometimes it takes a year or more for them to happen. I had several quick dreams about a year ago about singing in front of people really good and i wasnt afraid.

well that was the last thing on my mind a year ago ( i DO have a fear of singing in front of people) but it has already come to pass within this last week.

Hope this helps

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warfield on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Hey Daph,

Thanks for the reply. I guess we'll see what happens, right?

=) Have a wonderful evening!

warfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:59 pm

I agree - these quick little "flash" dreams for me are literal. My question was, "What's the point?" Mia has suggested to me in the past that they are "practice" dreams for prophetic things the Lord may want to show some time in the future. Make sense? Since I've started getting a better understanding on these little flash dreams, they've started coming more often, but not with any more point to them. IDK!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warfield on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Yeah, I hear you. Well I was prophesied over in December concerning a glimpse of future things God's wants to use me to do. Not a specific life call...but certainly a small glimpse of the direction.

Last night I had another flash dream of a doorpost. I went to walk through it and smacked my head on the doorframe and woke up.

warfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:33 pm

good luck....

Last edited by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warfield on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Daughterofgod1023,

Thanks for your help. I'm gonna have to press in on this one. My impression of the first dream has something to do with California. It just KNEW that's where I was going in the airplane dream. Though I haven't prayed to go anywhere specific.

Concerning the second dream, my first impression dealt with something to do with my thinking---at least that's how I interprete it. God wants me to go a certain way and it needs to affect my thinking? I dunno. I have dreams EVERY night. Literally. I can tell between bad pizza and one with a message. I'm just a novice at this interpretation stuff, though I find it amazing.

I'm sure it will 'click' soon.

warfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top