Reoccuring Dream of Wars and Soliders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring Dream of Wars and Soliders

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Beloveds,

I have been dreaming of wars and soliders. The dreams are about battles to take place. I am a "traveler" with the army. I travel with these platoons and they keep me informed as to what is going one. I don't give any direction, but the soldiers feel the need to let me know what is going one. The "Check In" one might say. The most recent one was last night. I dreamnt the army I was with was going back in time to change events to create a better senerio for the upcoming battle that they had made a mistake with. I told the soliders we can't go back in time we can only move forward. But in the dream we were going back fixing the mistakes. Finally, the two soldiers I have had the most contact with were sitting in first class on an airplane I was boarding. I looked at them and was thinking you can't go back change the past. I made eye contact with one of the soldiers he looked at me a smiled at me as if to say "Yes, you can." Then I work up

Any insight would be appreicated!
-Bless You
Maria flower

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring Dream of Wars and Soliders

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:06 pm

This is just a thought I have. Of course, no one can go back in time to fix something. We can only wish that we could. But I think this dream is saying that whatever mistake was made in the past (I'm not sure if it's in your personal life or with your platoon) can be fixed. Maybe you have to just look back on the situation and see where the mistake was made. Then do what you should have done in the first place. My thoughts could be far fetched, but that's what I get from your dream. I hope it helps.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top