Beautiful Quilt/Blanket

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Quilt/Blanket

Post by miamichele7 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 pm

I am at my mother's house in this dream, and my godmother is there as well. (Both are deceased in real life). It is a gathering like a bridal shower, and my godmother gives me a beautiful quilt or blanket. The colors were beautiful! The background color was a bright, sunny, yellow and it had flowers on it, some red. The yellow could have also been flowers, I am not sure, but the color stood out. I thanked my godmother and thought the quilt/blanket was beautiful!
Not sure what this means, but it was a feel good dream.

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beautiful Quilt/Blanket

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:46 pm

This reminds me of the robe of many colors that Josephs father gave to him. This is definatley a wonderful dream to have. Is there something really great you and your godmother have in common? was she a dreamer too?

I feel like definately the Lord is telling you that you are blessed and highly favored. And also that you have a wonderful gift. For me, yellow usually stands for revelation and red, annointing.

Please pray on this.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

beautiful quilt/blanket

Post by miamichele7 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 pm

Daphanie, I like your interpretation of my dream. I never thought of the robe of many colors. I don't really know what my godmother and myself would have had in common. She was a good friend of my mothers.
I do believe that the Lord does communicate to me through dreams quite often. Do you have alot of experience interpreting dreams? If the yellow does stand for revelation, what would the revelation be from this dream?
Thanks for your reply.
Michele

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Well i've been a member of this ministry for over a year..But I've been learning about dreams from the Lord for about two years or so.. Im not sure if thats what the yellow in your dream meant. Based on the way you felt in your dream, im guessing that the yellow stood for something wonderful. It could be that the Lord is going to add revelation knowledge among all the other colorful spiritual gifts you have. But please pray about the meaning, because im not sure...yellow usually means revelation for me..

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miamichele7 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 am

Daphanie, I do believe too that the yellow stood for something wonderful. The colors on that quilt/blanket were not like the colors here on earth as we know them, they were vibrant, deep and rich.
I did have a good feeling about the dream. I hope to share other dreams again with you. Thanks!

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:23 am

You're very welcome! thats exciting! God is good!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Are you interested in art at all? If so, even if you've never before done anything artistic, try painting the quilt. I recommend using acrylic paints (easier to work with than oils) and a canvas. Don't worry that it doesn't look just like inthe dream - who could ever paint as beautifully as God does? Paint it as a momento of the dream. It will also become a conversation starter which might lead you to talk about Jesus and the Holy Spirit to others. Plus pray for the Holy Spirit to help you paint. I like to have worship music playing while I paint and move the brush in time with the music. This helps you not be too timid with your strokes. I had a vision and did a painting of it during worship at church and then asjked other to pray for its meaning. That's how we came to understand it's meaning. It started to prompt another vision for someone else veiwing it, but his vision was interrupted. So he took it home to ask God to reveal it to him there. He hasn't heard more about it yet, but we know there is another layer of meaning to the vision that is yet to be revealed. My point is that by painting it, even in a simple way, you help others see what you are describing and it helps them help you interpret the meaning. And it's cool to have a lasting reminder of what you were shown.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Amen, Jodi! What a cool suggestion! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:58 am

Hi!
In real life some traditions pass on quilts from generation to generation and each person sews on a new quilt to keep the relationship and communication of that family going and to keep that generational connection! It looks like there are things that your mom and your grandmom have that have been passed on to you!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top