FALSE PROPHET PASTOR IS SICK NEED YOUR PRAYERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FALSE PROPHET PASTOR IS SICK NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Post by Tamara on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:10 pm

I wrote in last week with a topic of having a false prophet for a pastor. I appreciate so much your feedback. Since then he has gone into the hospital for knee surgery and is having a lot of trouble. Has hallucinations ect. I think God is talking to him. Please pray with me that he will get what God is saying. I am praying that his wrong thinking be loosed and his mind be bound to the mind of Christ! IN JESUS NAME! We have had another associate pastor for the last two weeks and the difference is obvious. Two people came forward this last Sunday and we NEVER HAVE ANYONE COME FORWARD. Thank you for your prayers.
May the God of Abraham bless you all in the name of Jesus ! :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Last edited by Tamara on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled)

Tamara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FALSE PROPHET PASTOR IS SICK NEED YOUR PRAYERS

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Father,
in the name of Jesus I pray. Father, I ask you to heal this gentleman and I ask you to move as you see fit. Father, I don't feel a need to bind and loose things but I feel like amongst he and his congregation there is deliverance that is much needed here. Father, I am reminded that your word says first remove the beam out of your eye then help your brother remove the speck out of his eye so that you can clearly see. I have no doubt that You are working in the midst of this situation already. Father, I ask you to move in a way that will reveal your glory to each and everyone in the congregation. Father, I lift up the pastor, you know his heart, mind, body and soul. I ask you to bring healing spiritually, mentally, physically to all those in need of healing. Father, I thank you for always hearing my prayers and I thank you for moving in these matters. Thank you Father for allowing me to pray tonight.I n Jesus' name I pray amen.

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 pm

praying
amen!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top