Michael Jordan Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Jordan Dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Hey dreamers!!
I've been terribly missing the group these past weeks--SO I am glad that I'm [temporarily] back!!!lol
Anyway, I had this dream on last night (1/25/2009) Let me know what you think:

Inside a house that was unfamiliar to me, but I remember seeing a couple of my siblings there cleaning different parts/rooms of the house. I remember going into one room and seeing on a nighttable a picture of Michael Jordan. The picture looked like it was from his highshool (like a senior picture--he had on a tuxedo and a bow tie; cant remember if he had on glasses or not) The picture kept fading in and out and different angles that you looked at it (as if his face kept changing). I kept thinking: "A MICHAEL JORDAN PICTURE--what is THIS doing in here?" In the background, I could remember a song playing and the gospel artist Deitrick Haddon (which I love! He's a neosoul gospel singer) was singing: "GODS GRACE...Gotta have God's grace...God's grace." I know its a song that was made up (I've never heard of before in real life) but it had a good soft melody to it!!! I also know that Michael Jordan, as great of a basketball player and icon that he was, was a philanderer (ie: adulteror); so disappointing!

Okay, I am scratching my head on this one!!! Help please!!!lol

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Michael Jordan Dream

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:02 am

Maybe you need to be interceding for MJordan- for God's grace on his life...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:07 pm

That's an idea!! Thanks! Maybe God does want me to intercede for the stars? I had this dream the other night:

I REMEMBER SITTING ON THE COUCH (NOT MY REAL COUCH BUT A COUCH THAT WAS CAMEL-COLORED) WITH MY FATHER AND MOTHER AND A SIBLING OR TWO. I WAS PLAYING WITH MY CELL PHONE AND THE RING TONE AND I SEE TONEX'S NAME POP UP. I'M LIKE: TONEX, WHATS HE DOING CALLING?

ANYWAY, I GET OFF THE COUCH IN A HURRY AND RUN TO A ROOM AND I TALK TO HIM AS IF HE WAS A NON CELEBRITY. HE'S LIKE: SO WHAT ARE YOU 14 NOW? (HE'S JOKING SINCE I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO HIM IN A WHILE) AND I'M LIKE, "NO, I ACTUALLY JUST TURNED 16." i TELL HIM THAT IN REAL LIFE I'M GETTING READY TO TURN 24. AND HE SAYS THAT HE JUST WANTED TO CALL ME AND THAT HE'LL TALK TO ME LATER. WHAT????

seems kinda strange--what do you think? A call from someone I haven't talked to in a while--out of the blue?

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top