Trying to contain a mouse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to contain a mouse.

Post by BelievingThomas on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:26 pm

So, I'm new to dream interpretations... never shared one before to be interpreted, but I dream a lot and have been prophesied to that the night times are special for me. This is my most recent dream:

I'm in the back room of a business that has cages filling an entire wall. Small cages for small rodents and such. It's dark in the hallway like we're supposed to be sneaking. One of my co-workers is with me, but I don't remember who it was. I just knew they were from the place I work.

Then I take a mouse out of one of the cages and I'm trying to hold onto it to take it with me somewhere, but it is struggling to get away vigorously. So, I devised a plan to keep it between two sheets of paper and to staple the paper around it and keep it that way. So, I tell my co-worker to help me out and get the stapler off of our bosses desk and they return with it. But this doesn't work, I'm worried about stapling through the mouse's skin, so I only put a few staples in but not enough to ensure that it is secure. I can tell this isn't going to work so I look around for something else.

I find a tackle box like you use for fishing. And my thought is "why didn't I see this before" and I put the mouse in the tackle box. But the box has a few inches of water in it and I decide to turn it upside-down to pour out the water but not the mouse. But as I try to pour out the water, the box/bucket only gets more full of water and the mouse dies.

Thanks!

-Thomas

BelievingThomas

View user profile http://tewright.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to contain a mouse.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Im not sure what exactly the subject the Lord is speaking to you about here. It could be money, it could be a relationship, it could have something to do with your job. Whatever it is, its something that can get away very easily. The first time you try and "secure" the issue, you arent sure if it will get away or not, So you try something else. Naturally the best thing to do is to "tackle" the issue. However, when you try and "tackle" this challenge, whatever the second method is that you use wont be so good. It sounds like this is a warning dream and a call to pray. Pray the Lord will show you the best method of tackeling the problem without losing it.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelievingThomas on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Daph.,

That, combined with what I was sensing from the Lord before I posted, makes a lot of sense with current things.

Yesterday, me and a friend found a place that we are considering starting a coffee house in. This has been a dream of ours for a long time separately and then God brought us together as friends recently.

The question on my heart yesterday was "would God really give us such a great thing as to go after a dream like this?" I feel that God is saying to take hold of this thing and don't try to put it back into a box. Take it out of the cage (I work at a coffee chain) and trust yourself with my help to be able to hold this. Definitely don't put it back in a box... it will drown.

Thanks for your help. If I'm totally out there, let me know. I'm new at this.

-Thomas

BelievingThomas

View user profile http://tewright.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:55 pm

that certianly does make sense. How did you feel though about the mouse? Definatley trusting the Lord with this situation is the best thing to do.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top