Moving/Ex-Husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving/Ex-Husband

Post by amandamckie on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:41 am

Hello. Last night I had a very clear dream. I dreamt I was leaving my ex-husband (from my first marriage) and going to live in a house that is owned by a man friend of mine (who incidentally is my boss at work and owns the coffee shop I work in and also a dear friend). Everything was being prepared in the house, by a group of friends, although I did not recognise them, but just knew they were people that cared for me). When I looked in the house, it was finished off with pink accessories. I was looking around the house with a young child, who I believed to be my 8 year old son. I was feeling nervous about moving into the house, but knew it was the right thing to do. Even though the house was quite small, there seemed to be lots of doors leading off of each room and I was keen to see what was behind them. When I got to a bedroom, I laid down on the bed as I felt weary and nervous, but I woman came in and gave me a big hug and said everything was going to be alright. All the people preparing the house seemed to be joyful. (By the way, I am married in real life). Any ideas? Love in Christ Amanda

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving/Ex-Husband

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:28 pm

These are my thoughts. It sounds like you are making a transition in some area in your life. Your ex-husband in your dream could represent something that you are putting behind you. The house you are moving into could represent the new journey you will begin to take in your life. Sounds like God is preparing things for you and setting up many opportunities for your benefit ("lots of doors leading off each room"). I honestly believe that the woman who gave you a big hug in the bedroom was Jesus telling you everything would be ok. I really think this dream is one of comfort to ease your fear of change. Again these are just my thoughts.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top