2 animals attached to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 animals attached to me

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:03 am

Please help with this dream. I dreamt the other night that my husband was pulling out a lot of things out of the attic. He left the things in front of the door. As I was walking upstairs I noticed these things, as I was looking at those things 2 furry hot pink or fuschia animals (reminded me of fur balls) jumped on me and attached themselves to me-one on my left shoulder and one on my left side. I noticed little claws on them. I began to walk around with them like they were babies attached to a mother.

Please help with this. Your honesty is appreciated.

Last edited by iamfree42 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 animals attached to me

Post by watchman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:04 am

Iamfree42:
Please receive in love, This is a warning dream. As i read your dream the holy spirit showed me that there are some things that have been hidden, stored away, past "things or issues" i believe marriage issues that have been brought out and God has revealed these things to you but you are not addressing some issues and by not doing that, it is eating at you. Leaving these things at front door is giving you time to pay against it before it comes all the way in. If still in the "baby" stage pray against it. DO NOT LET IT GROW. PRAY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE. WAR IN THE SPIRIT. WITH GODS HELP YOU CAN DO IT.. praiseGod

I AM PRAYING FOR YOU IAF42 praying

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Watchman, there are some things-so many things-until sometimes I don't know if it is me or something God is trying to show me. I will continue to pray. I wish I had more insight. I can't quite put my finger on it. There have been issues in the past and some things have been tugging at me lately. Kind of like a woman's intuition. Wow and Woe. thinking

Last edited by iamfree42 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:56 pm

I am going to send you a private msg.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi Watchman,
I am a waiting for a response. I see that you are on line. I will be here for a minute.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top