Please help me inderstand my dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me inderstand my dreams

Post by aleka on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:16 pm

I dreamt I was sleeping with another man, then after it we both were convited that it was the wrong thing to do. I woke up still feeling the guilt and conviction. Then I saw myself I was in a village looking for my ex-partner. I asked one of the girls in the village where he is and she told me where he is staying. When I found the house, it turns out to be my parent's next door neighbour. I walked in saw my partner lieing on the floor plaing with small children. I knew in my dream that we were not back together again. I signalled to him that I wanted to talk to him when I enetered the door. He saw me and said to me to come in and sit down with him and kids and we can talk at the same time. So I went in and sat down, but as I Sat down my partner got up and sat comfortably on my lap.

Next I saw me and my partner sitting inside a small plane. The plane had not taken off yet but he gave me some money about 800 dollars and said that his parents had given us half of that money.

Last I saw me getting off in a bus with a female freind. I couldn't remember who she was in the dream. I remember feeling like I was going home but when I saw the house it wasn't our home. When I entered I did not know what to expect then I heard my ex partners's mum and dad say hi to me. I couldn't see them but then I saw them moving a cupboard away from where I was standing out of the way so I could see them. Then the mother came and said she wanted to tallk. I sat down and the my ex's mother sat down as well while the father was standing and she said that they have been talking and they want to ask me if I could take gus (my ex partner) with me, they wanted him to come with me. I sensed in the dream that they were worried about him and they trusted he would be alright with me. She went to say that they are askign me to take gus with me. Then I saw gus eneter the room, he looked like how he looked when we first met. He came in and pulled one of hi sfunny faces that he spmetimes pull to me to my freind and then smiled. I sensed in the dream that I thought he would be uncomfortable seeing me there but he wasn't.

aleka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me inderstand my dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Are you married right now?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aleka on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 am

No we are not married yet.

aleka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Aleka,

Dreams are very symbolic. Sometimes people in our dreams can be symbolic as well. I dont want to confuse you, so let me give you an example.

Before I met my husband i had a dream that involved a man I once had "strong feelings" for. Later, after I met my husband, the dream came to pass in literal detail. Everything except that the man that was in my dream was not the same man in real life. BUT, he was someone I had strong feelings for.

The first part of your dream MAY be a warning that you and your fiance may be having some struggles that you feel conviction over. My husband and I went through a great deal of temptation. But that makes sense because satan does not want a Godly couple to prosper.

Im not sure if thats what it is, but just wanted to give you my advice. Also, do you and your ex partner still talk?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top