Husband driving a car but there was baby stuck underneath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband driving a car but there was baby stuck underneath

Post by melbarrett on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi,
I had a weird dream last night about my husband. We were in the car he was driving I got out to check why we were stuck and there the baby's feet stuck on the back wheel. So I told my husband calmly to reverse the car but he had to try few times to get it out but eventually he moved the car side ways and I said wow how I ddnt know the car can move side ways. Then the mother of the baby came and picked her/him up and she was wearing saudi oufit or Abaya and she went over to her friends and the baby was ok no broken bones. My husband went over to the other group of people talking instead going to the family of the baby to explain of what happened. I was just watching the two group of people. And that dream there was a feet of a baby popping up with knitted booties on it color torquise or sky blue. Take note my husband wasnt look worry or disturbed during the incedent.

At the moment my husband waiting for a job in Saudi Arabia and Libya but he is confuse which one he is going to get. He wants Libya because the job opportunity and money are good but the place is new to him.
I think this is a confirmation but we just dont know which one he is going to take.

I appreciate your help. Many thanks.

mel

melbarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband driving a car but there was baby stuck underneath

Post by Jodi on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:28 am

Sometimes (not always) a car represents a ministry and its tires, which are filled with air, represent the Holy Spirit, which moves the ministry. The baby seems to mean the people whom you two would minister to. It's good that the baby is OK, but your husband's response to the baby and his family is not ideal. Maybe ask the Holy Spirit to show your husband and you the 2 job opportunities in His way of seeing them instead of the normal light of what seems most beneficial. He might show you something surprising that changes which job you most want. Please pray this back to God to see if it is correct.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbarrett on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi jodi5565,

Thank you for your comment.

Today he received a news from Libya employer, He ddnt get the job but he got the Saudi Arabia instead.

I prayed last night I asked the Lord to give me the sign yes or no (for Libya Job), when i opened the Bible the Holy Spirit directed my eyes to the word "No" on that page, it was a strong feeling. But before that night I prayed again about this matter and the Holy Spirit already revealed it to me the answer but I was just ignoring it because I want him get that job in Libya for better position and money.

What I learned from this lesson is that, We can not dictate God at all because he knows whats the best for us, he sees the future. His ways are higher than our ways, His thoughts are higher than our thoughts.
" For I know my plans for you, declares the Lord. plans not to harm you but plans to prosper you and give you hope and future. Jeremiah 29.11

mia

melbarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm

I feel like this dream is prophetic. The baby symbolizes your husbands potential job that he may feel "stuck with" or obligated to accept. God will enable him to handle the situation in such a way that will leave you going "wow I didnt know you could do that"! The uninjured party (or employer) will walk away unharmed and your husband will feel free to talk to the other "group" of people about a potential job. I feel that the two groups are symbolic for the two potential employers. Please pray about this as I only have part undertanding.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbarrett on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi Daphanie02,

Thank you for your insight, you are so right about it.
I just have to continue to ask the Lord to give my husband a wisdom and everything will be ok. He is taking the Saudi job. Do you think this is the one for him? since my dream was clear that the unharmed baby was being comforted and carried by a Saudi woman to her friends. At the moment we are waiting for his medical schedule and visa.

Thank you.
mia

melbarrett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top