Husband Cheating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband Cheating

Post by airrykah on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:15 pm

I have had dreams that my husband cheated on me and in the dreams I would become very sad and felt hopeless. I even had two dreams that he cheated on me with other men. In one of the dreams he cheated with one of his good friends that is also married and in the second one he told me that both he and his friends were all sleeping together. It is weird because they are all believers and I just couldn't imagine not to mention that for the past two years none of them really live close except for the friend that he cheated with in the dream. I'm not sure what this means but I pray that it is not literal.

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband Cheating

Post by Jodi on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:26 pm

I'm not sure what the dreams mean, but I prayed a blessing for your marriage. Pray blessings into your marriage. I do think they are symbolic because of the unlikelihood of him having multiple male "partners." If that part is symbolic, then the whole dream is. Maybe he hangs out with the guys too much or confides in them instead of in you? This could emotionally feel like being rejected in favor of them.
God bless your marriage and may the Holy Spirit minister to you and your husband, both individually and together. I ask this in Jesus' holy name, amen.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:17 pm

i agree wiv jodi..wat does he spend his time on??thats a good indicater of where hes at,,it kood be a warning 4 u 2 adress somethings b4 they happen,,u get me??? thinking D.....

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 am

Amen.. I agree with both dreamstar and jodi on this one.. I once dreamed that my husband cheated on me with another male who was by the way a former church member.. I told him about the dream and I think you should tell your's about it as well if you haven't already... I was given word of wisdom from an elder that the dream was a "warning" for him and that he would possibly compromise his values in some way.. I had the ability to intercede for him and cancel whatever satan was bringing his way. well we would find out about 2 months after the dream, he lied to me about something and I reminded him of the dream after we got past what happened.... so I say this to say, pray for him and pray against any satanic influences that would come your hubby's way.. I believe you two will be okay... oh yeah, don't let the dream stress and worry you either....God Bless!

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:01 am

This could literal or as a symbolic in any case pray to God That he reveals this to you. Seek him first in this matter. I am praying for you my child.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 pm

WOW...thank you so much for your responses and prayer.

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 pm

i REALiLY hate to be negative, but it could be literal. Ask God to make it plain. And yes, sometimes males do have multiple male partners. It sounds crazy, but ain't nothing new under the sun. I just pray that it would never be the case with your husband.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi Airrykah...

I waited to reply to this because I was looking for the post that Daphne posted here a while ago about cheating dreams. Go to "Life in the Spirit by Laura Boaz" down towards the bottom of the main screen and you will see her post entitled "cheating dreams". She has some really good information there that may bear witness.

blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Update! found out that he was cheating and we are now divorced.

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cnicolaysen on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:31 am

I am so sorry! :(

cnicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 am

Sponsored content