Brown Owl Flapping Wind into my Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brown Owl Flapping Wind into my Face

Post by Jodi on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:12 pm

As soon as I closed my eyes after lying down to sleep, I saw an owl flapping its wings, flying.It was facing me. It was plump and graceful and had brown feathers. I thought "Owls mean wisdom." Then I remembered "The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord."

This vision occurred after I had read several parts of Bill Hull's book Choose the Life. The last section I finished reading was about overcoming the stronghold of fear.

Earlier, a friend from my cell group (small church family group) had been shown a feather and then several feathers for me when praying to ask for a prophetic word. He said he thought "Birds of a feather flock together" in connection to this vision.

I have some thoughts about what the "brown owl" vision means, but am seeking confirmation. Please pray and ask God to reveal the meaning of this dream. If you feel that God has spoken to you or given you inderstanding, please share what you received. I don't know what the second vision given through my friend means, but the feather(s) seem connected to the "brown owl" vision. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer! - Jodi

Last edited by Jodi on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brown Owl Flapping Wind into my Face

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 pm

I feel like you are right on with the owl representing wisdom. God gave you this vision to let you know, also, that He is imparting His wisdom to you. (the wings flapping in your face)

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 am

Thank you Laura. I'm thinking that the books I've been reading are ones He wants me to gain wisdom from too. I need to re-read the section about overcoming fear. (I've been phobic about heights all my life.) An impartation from God is what it will take for me to overcome fear since I haven't been able to do it myself. Recently I went to a conference to listen to a speaker whom God gave me a vision about, naming him as a prophet. At this conference he was teaching about overcoming fear. At this same conference, a woman prophesied one word to me: "courage." Praise God that He is working in me to help me overcome this!

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:14 pm

:clap: AMEN! And He will too! I had the same problem, but the Lord delivered me from it. He is so GOOD!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:57 pm

That God delivered you from this same thing is very encouraging! Thanks for sharing that. - Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top