Dreamed of a Proposal Help!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dreamed of a Proposal Help!!

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:11 am

kimieluv Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 pmMary if you have time please post our connection on the website please thank you will talk to you soon.

kimieluv

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 am

removed by author

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:17 am

Re: proposal

From kimieluv To marykmath2, Yesterday at 6:02 pmI am listening to you. I will stay away from the teacher on my job. Also I thank you for giving me scriptures because in the bible it says we must seek Godly counsel. Now as far the man of GOd for me I need more detail in what you saw and when you saw it... I will tell you this he does have beautifiul eyes. Now as far as his hair cut I have not seen him in awhile. but when I saw him last he usually wear his hair all shaved off. But When I first met him he had a low hair cut. I remember when I met I was dating for that short time he did not wear much jewerly. The way you decribe him what he is wearing .....it seems like him.

but I need more information what complexion is he how tall did he look. How did you see him what was he doing>>>> laugh was he smiling. Did you see him with me. I pray God revealed to you all the details again. Yes he is a very handsome man....and I am not saying this because he is for me but literally he is a very good looking man. Well once again I am happy God allowed us to chat and lift each other up. I am truly blessed by you I told my close friend of 14 years how GOd brought us together through the internet and she was blown away. She had witness many times when God gave me a word for someone so she is like Wow I know this true And God is all over this situation. Anyway sis I got to Go. I will wati for your response about the man go GOd. YEAH YEAH!! praiseGod
Also I been asking GOd where and when will he have me to move. I want to but my own house real soon. I was told in 3 months from January need confirmation.
Thank and I love in the LORD !!! bouncing

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 am

From marykmath2 To kimieluv, Yesterday at 6:16 pmHeyah, girlie, girl. God told me that I was being nosy about your mate, so I did not get anything about him, and thought that I should tell you this. Alright. You're beautiful, I have been reading your myspace. LOL. I was reading this Re: Prophecy Concerning Romance post. You should post our conversation. I want everyone to know just how God used you, and how we don't know each other. I know this will be an encouragement. Hit me back, Kimieluv

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 am

From kimieluv To marykmath2, Yesterday at 6:22 pmHey I just got your post We can post if you like. Oh I got my answer about the helpmate ? you must be talking about the teacher or some other strange man. Thank you for the compliment you are beatiful as well. The my space thats when I was trying to sale my gift and then was like you cant sale your gift. Your voice is for my minstry so I havent been doing much but singing on praise team and making new original track that GOd gives me. I leaving in a bit I will talk to you soon.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:19 am

From marykmath2 To kimieluv, Yesterday at 7:06 pmYou're totally on point, I was only referring to that other teacher. I feel real talkative. This teacher has a revolving door mentality. He is hiding several failed relationships and is bitter. He has wolf-like qualities that he is not aware of. He is dangerous to your heart.

Last edited by marykmath2 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:19 am

From kimieluv To marykmath2, Yesterday at 8:21 pmGirl you are very correct because I begin to think and discern some things about him. I believe what you said about him is true. He needs help some how I do want God to change this man save him from self destruction. I think we should pray That if he is not saved that GOd will save him and set him free. This man is really hurting. You know he has this militant way about him. Some of my students are in his class and they call him sargeant. I know he has about 4 kids and he was in the military. I dont really trust him. When I first started the teaching their the way he approach me I was like look>>>> basically I put the smack down on him like dont even try me solider boy because he knows I younger than him. Then he backed up but I think what drew me was I like when a man take charge and thats what I wassssssssss drawn to. So now that I am back to normal. This man needs help from Jesus. I just pray he does not hurt any other women or mess with those students out here. His name is Hector Ventura he is spanish buts he looks black he is Domnican so he say. Last week It was like aluring spirit in him and deep down I knew it, but sometimes we need more of confirmation and I got that from you. In a way I feel pity for him. I know how it is I am thinking he was married before and didnt get his heart fix or he is not healed from it. I believe he is about 40 to 45. I was once in that same boat when I had a divorce and I did not realize my ways but I thank GOd he healed me and he still is. WOW ONE TIME FOR KING JESUS ONCE AGAIN!!! :clap:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top