Face popping up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Face popping up

Post by becci2u on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 pm

This dream was normal, can't remember what was going on but an unfamiluar face popped up, normal looking but I could tell it was of an evil spirit. Then it just said, "I like you" leaving an uneasy feeling throughout the day. Is this something to be ignored or looked into?

becci2u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Face popping up

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 am

becci2u -

I believe this is a warning dream. In the dream, it was an unfamiliar face which suggests that you should be aware/discerning of people who enter your life or new people around you that you don't really know.

The spirit doesn't attempt to do anything, they're just interested in you. But spiritual warfare is real so it's important to stand up to the enemy and tell the spirit to keep walking. Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world! Put on your full armor and come against the spirit in the name of Jesus. Plead the blood of Jesus over you, your family and friends, etc. Stayed prayed up and assess your behavior/attitude and makes any necessary changes (if needed) so that you don't give the enemy a foothold. If you feel led to, pray walk and anoint your home to set a boundary.

I have prayed a prayer of protection over you as I write this.

Blessings,

Lurdys
soldier :bat:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am

I would test the spirits..because sometimes we see people's faces that God is trying to help and we feel and uneasiness because of what is going on in the hearts. Pray fervently to the Father and ask Him why was you shown this person and what dfoes He want you to do with what you were shown. I sincerly feel like it is a person that is in trouble and God is fixing to reach out to them.

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 pm

It sounds to me like God is showing you someone will come into your life that will make you feel uncomfortable. They may like you, but you may feel uneasy around them. I agree with Lurdys and daughterofgod when she said "test the spirits". you may feel some sort of obligation to be nice to them and they could have the wrong intentions if what you are feeling is uneasiness.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top