Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daughterofgod1023

Daph asked me to share this testimony

In July 2008,

I was outside hanging clothes, I began talking to God about I always ask for the things I need but this time I asked for something I wanted. A lady down the road had a pitbull pup that I wanted since he was 2 hrs old. He knew me from everyone else. He chose me....But as I stood there I asked God to open a door for me to get him, only if he would not turn on me and my kids and if he would be a good dog. Within three days God supplied the money to get him.

On December 20, 2008, while I was at church, my dog was shot in my front yard, it went straight through him and out the other side of his rib cage without touching the ribs....I came home to find him in shock and ice cold, he was fighting to stay awake until I got to him....Anyway, the devil told me that Wrinkles was going to die, of course I got furiously enraged and stood up and alomost screamed I DON'T THINK SO. I went in to the living room where I had him, dropped down to my knees and anoited my dog........I read out of Eze....to stop blood flow....and I spoke life back into my dog. I declared that this pup was going to live regardless of what I was told. I had 5 in my house praying, and 5 more friends and my dad praying. Within three hours Wrinkles got up and wanted to play ball........I looked and the bullet holes were almost completely healed in that three hours....

That goes to show you what God will do for His children....He does care about what we care about and if we beleive in Him(God) he will perform right before your eyes. I have seen Him heal several animals of mine, kids, me, others......I will put more testimonies on here from time to time.......That's what builds our faith and strengthens us when we are weak....I hope this has uplifted everyone that reads it........God Bless... :PTL:

crying crying crying AMAZING!!! I love hearing testimonies...God is faithful and he cares for EVERYTHING we care about...HALLELUJAH!!!!!