Fixing my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing my car

Post by jeaniebrowneyes on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:00 am

I was driving a friend and a stranger with children. I felt i needed to go somewhere with my friend and was frustrated that i was stuck driving this other person i didnt know around the countryside. We stopped at a country store so she could get some stuff. i considered just leaving that person and her kids there to walk home but didnt. i got angry and threw my car. it broke and a man came without me asking and fixed my wheel. i noticed my car was broken in two because of a rusty screw in the center was disintigrating so i went to the store and bought a new screw to fix my car.

jeaniebrowneyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fixing my car

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:18 am

jeaniebrowneyes -

First, welcome to the site! flower

This is just a thought...

Is something in your life is keeping you from moving in the direction you would like to go? Perhaps someone else's needs are coming before your own and it's getting frustrating?

The situation is encouraging though - the Lord (the man) will help you get back on your feet (wheels) and you'll do what needs to be done to repair the damage...

Please pray on what's been said...

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:53 am

jeanie,

do you have built up frustration about a group of people or someone close to you? That is what I was seeing when I read this dream. It seems like you have hostility that has been building up for a while now and God wants you to come to Him. He showed you in your dream that He would gladly help you.

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top