More Rules and Guidelines?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More Rules and Guidelines?

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm very disappointed in this forum.

The moderators have made it pretty clear that they think anyone who disagrees with them are "wolves in sheep's clothing," false prophets if you will, and that no one else has anything to offer except them on Truth. They would rather not post links to any websites than do a little footwork for the body of Christ to provide links to good sites with good information, except Mia's of course. bubblegum

I respect that this is Mia's forum and Daphe does what she's told, but it doesn't negate the fact that sincere people with a heart for God's truth are getting their posts deleted because they 'think' it's not God's Word. They do NOT have a monopoly on Truth, that's why we need each other as a body as explained in I Cor 12, but it's obvious through the blatant deletion of my posts and no atempt in private discussion to 'help me' if they think I've erred in scripture, that edification is NOT the purpose of this forum, but networking with dreams being just the conversation of interest.

Be blessed. Perhaps I'll see you somewhere on another forum where Truth is explored.

Back to top Go down

Re: More Rules and Guidelines?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:09 am

Nae2Glory,

I understand that you are upset however I feel what is really being done here is to insure each interpretation is accurate and really from the Lord.

The one thing that Mia really stresses here is that each person pray over each interpretation before it is given ensuring that the Lord can fully edify the body of Christ and reveal the true meaning of the dream for each person.

We do care about all that are on this site and that is why we are so adamant about the rules. We make these rules to protect people from false prophecy and ill seekers who would try to damage the body of Christ.

I admit I do not know the whole story but I encourage you in this; that we are not perfect and we all fall short. We all make mistakes and we all need Mercy. That sometimes when we write things or say things they do not come out as intended. Could it be that something was miss stated or misunderstood for something it was not? I pray that you will find it in your heart to reconsider and stay to try and resolve the issue.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top