friend dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friend dream

Post by hisflagbearer on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:54 pm

my friend a girl taking a bath in front of me with her back to me in a big old fashioned wood typ of tub , other people from my church talking to me trying to distract me from looking but i take glances...

any insight would be appreciated

hisflagbearer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: friend dream

Post by hisflagbearer on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:46 pm

nobody has anything at all??

hisflagbearer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:52 am

in the dream does your friend know that you're watching her? How do you feel about her in real life - do you have an interest in her?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisflagbearer on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:37 am

not clear on if in the dream she knew or not,i'm thinking yes but not sure.I did at one time but not any longer we are just close friends

hisflagbearer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:38 am

I asked because at first glance your dream reminded me of David and Bathsheba when she was taking a bath and David watched...which made me wonder if you might have some feelings for her and might be dealing with temptation issues (since you sneak glances at her even though church members are distracting you)...

But since you are no longer interested and temptation isn't an issue, it could be that your friend is preparing to move further in the Lord (cleansing) - if she's not saved, she will become saved - if she is saved, she's drawing closer to the Lord and making changes in her life, e.g., becoming more obedient, becoming more involved in ministry, etc. The church members distracting you may mean you're to give her the space to let her go through this process.

This is not an interpretation, just thoughts. Please pray on what I've said to see if it bears witness with your spirit.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:06 pm

hisflagbearer,

I also got strong feelings about this dream. I am sorry but there is simply no easier way to say this, you do still have deep feelings for her but if you are not careful it will cause you to fall with the Lord because that leads straight to a lustful heart. That is why she was naked, in the tub bathing and you were glancing. The church members that was trying to distract you would have been a word from the Lord letting you know not to do that.

I don't mean to offend you because I have to say what I hear or see....
I hope that this will help you understand..

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisflagbearer on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:19 pm

daughter of God ... your right ... i have had dreams also where in the dream she was sudusseing me ... is this the case here ?? ... my interpretation is this is a warning dream that temptation is going to happen and to turn away and not go there when it does

hisflagbearer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:38 pm

hisflagbearer -

Since you've confirmed that you still have an interest in her then yes, I would definitely agree that this is a warning dream. When the temptation comes, your beliefs will tell you to turn away. The question is whether you'll be strong enough to resist the temptation?

Stayed prayed up and pray on these verses regarding temptation:

Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 am

This dream is not about her but you. This is a time for you to self examine your self and ask God to reveal to you any unclean thing and for him to remove it in the name of Jesus. Self examination! Now is to deal with any issues you may have any struggles you may have . Take it to God he is your source. Take heed to the warnings set before you. I'm praying for you

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 am

hisflagbearer,

this is something that I wanted to ask you but I had forgotten...Have you asked the Lord to send you a spouse? It is something I will elaborate on when you reply back. Until then I speak strength and courage upon you in the name of Jesus....you shall prevail in this matter....

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisflagbearer on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 am

first thanks to all for responding to this ! and yes daughter i have fervently prayed for a spouse.

hisflagbearer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisflagbearer on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:26 pm

daughter of god why do you ask??

hisflagbearer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:33 am

Sponsored content