what do keys mean in this and lots of waits repost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what do keys mean in this and lots of waits repost

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:28 pm

duh note I have been very frustrated lately on waiting on a mission that God has given me. Wanting more direction I told God I was going to write a letter to the pastor and ask for his input and if he would invest in me. meaning mentor ect... Like I always do I wrote it then saved it under my name prayed and asked God for his input. Please help. This is what I received

I was at church and the pastors son asked me if I would do something special for the children( I work in childrens ministry) I said of course when do you want me to do this special project. He said not now wait , I said like next week then, no later I'll let you know when. then the scene cuts to the pastors house. I knock on the door and his son answers the door and lets me in and I ask if the pastor is home, he wasent but his wife (who is a pastor is home) I had my son with me and he was complaining that he was tired, it was at that time that I noticed my mother in law playing cards at the table with some friends ( I would leave this part out except i ask to take her home ) because my son is tired I ask to take grandma home and she rudely tells me now, I go when I want to you'll just have to wait. Well then out of the corner of my eye I see the pastors wife and stop her to talk to her . We are upstairs now , my son is with me here too. He is sleeping though . I start to talk to her about if her husband mentors or invests in others still , she say yes he does, ( I start to get excited) so I start to tell her the mission God has placed on my heart then all the sudden she stand up looks out the window and runs down the stairs . In her sudden burst I stand up to and grab my son and try to follow her. We get outside (me and my son) and I notice her driveway is now got a parking lot in it, but her garage is still there the door is open on the side (not where the car goes in but the door on the side of the garage) and there is a light on and I know she is there. I dont see her but I know. I m wondering where my car is , and I look down which I think are my keys to push on the lights to spot my car, when I notice they are not my keys . So I start towards the garage and Im shouting Wait, Wait then all these children run past me they look like ages from first grade to 10 and they run in to the garage. I keep shouting Wait, Wait, Wait. thats when I wake up

I get all the waits , Im told to wait many times in the dream. I say it , pastor son says it, grandma says it. my question is the keys, does it mean that God wants me to wait but that because I still have her keys in my hand , that the doors still are open to me for later. Am I suppose to be doing something in the childrens ministry (that special task for the children ) still before I can start this. crying I need answers , its really driving me nuts. God has given me a dream, a mission. Sometimes it feels that Im running out of time and I need to be doing more, or am I pushing too hard and need to wait more for Gods timing . Its very confusing right now nerd if anyone can help or just know how I feel please let me know thank you

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what do keys mean in this and lots of waits repost

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:21 am

:HiBye: DOZ. This is just my Two Cents but I pray that it helps you find some peace. If it were my dream I would think that the Lord was telling me to wait also. Instead of asking the pastor to mentor me I would pray about asking the pastors wife to mentor me OR ask the Lord if he wants to work through the pastors wife. You have her keys in your hands. Is God showing you that she is the key to this situation?

On a personal note I have learned that God gives me a promise first. Then He will ask me to wait. While waiting comes the test. There has always been a test after a promise. Depending on HOW I handle the test determines how long the wait. This is how God works in my life. The wait makes me look at how God is seeing things. At the beginning I used to get very frustrated also but now I see it for what it is. A form of anger. I tell myself there is no point in getting frustrated because God is in control. If I continue to trust in Him I WILL walk into every good thing He has promised in His Time.

I hope this will bless you.
:cmere: BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:08 am

ROP, right on point. That's what I thought as well...It may even be that the Pastor's wife has thought of the same thing as you, and is in process of having it set up, she might be the key to what God is going to do with you. You having her keys in your hands and having gone into what some would consider so many personal areas of the home (personal, but not intimate), would indicate comfortability with this Pastor family. Whatever your mission is that God has given you, you cannot manipulate the waiting and preparation period with anything that you can say or do right now. It does not matter who you know, or what you surmise they may be able to do to assist you in your mission. Really, it's God's vision, He is using you as a honourable vessel to fulfill His purposes. If God advised you to wait, then approaching the Pastors with your plans right now to gain their support (when it is not time) would be considered an illegitimate way to complete your mission, saint. You may even hear something that would disencourage you. Even they have to be prepared to accept the things that people tell them, even if it is the voice of God. Even when God first calls us, it is done when He has allowed life to shape us in such a way that we should be receptive to His call, be able to discern His voice, and be pliable to what He is commanding. He knows who will listen and obey, and He knows when to present something to us when we are ready. It will all be in God's time, when He is ready is contingent upon when you are ready. Then, he will release you. Then the keys will be the right ones. I think that the absence of your keys from you might symbolize that you were trying to gain access to the completion of your mission, (I am trying to find the right words), but they were not what you need. They were tied to all the things that you thought you needed to do, as well, besides what you desire to do in the children's ministry. Unnecessary burdens, if you will.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAUGHTEROFZION on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Thanks guys. I needed to hear this . Know my heart, I was worried that I wasen't being a good steward on this. I wanted to make sure that I wasen't being lazy on the vision He gave me to do. I didn't realize that maybe I was trying to push it, and not waiting for his time. I felt instead that I was letting Him down , and being the unfaithful steward. And yes I have been tested , it has been a confusing time for me. marykaymath2 I believe that you had prayed for me before. I had lost my friend. She was involved with some of this and I had felt like she was given to me as a partner, now that she was gone I wanted to make sure that are mission wasen't gone because of the split. My worry was that because we did not stay together that , that would somehow alter the mission. So I was feeling anxious, about the situation . Even though I know in my heart I had done the right thing. Thanks IN HIS SERVICE

DAUGHTEROFZION

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:57 pm

laugh lol, daughter, I believe I did not even see the connection, because I was feeling so intense when I was replying. ask me how i could have just not seen that you were on two different posts. i think because i was really worried about the other post about your friend.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top