Dreaming when awake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming when awake

Post by Brandy on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:58 am

I have had a unique experience that has never happened to me before. This happened while I was wide awake(something that has never happened before). I know that this is a dream interpretation website, but what about when you are awake? I have never experienced this nor do I know what this means. Maybe somebody has done the same thing--who knows? I was just having an ordinary day and a something popped into my head. I felt as if I were in a car, seemed like a big truck. I was looking out the front window of the truck and could see my tires slowly getting closer to the edge of the small wooden bridge I was on. When the tires started to slowly go off the bridge, that was it. Could this be a literal warning? The difference between this and a dream was that I felt as if I were looking out of somebody elses eyes. Only once have I had that happen to me in a dream(feel like I am looking out of somebody else's eyes. Anybody?

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming when awake

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:52 pm

When you are awake and "see" something, it is called a vision. Yes, you need to make serious intercession, if that's what happened.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Do you think this is pertaining to my life or another person's life? Symbolic or literal?

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Brandy,

it is literal, I agree with maryk, I would be interceeding for this person. Sounds like you are being called to intercession. So, I would pray earnestly about what you saw, ask God to give you the meaning and words to pray...

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Actually, it's a warning from the Lord to get your life back on track with Him. :)

Since it was your truck, and your tires, it's your life or relationship with Him - or perhaps someone else but only you can determine the who.

The Scripture says that the road to heaven is straight and narrow. It could be the wooden bridge (wood like the cross and a bridge like Christ from repentence unto salvation) is where you are right now. Perhaps God's saying you're making some choices and need to take heed to make the right ones according to His will for you.

My "thoughts" on it, please pray first.

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:40 am

Every time I have had a vision, it was literal. Sometimes it was about me, sometimes it was more than myself, and sometimes, I wasn't myself, but it would be literal. But God can speak anyway that he wants. It feels like since the truck was going slowly, there is time to change course. Pray about it, like Nae asked you to, but intercession is crucial. Only God can bring it to pass, delay the vision, or render the vision void, but I have never had a vision not come true. It was never a symbolic vision, it was always just straight to the point, "this is what God showed me would happen. "

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brandy on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:23 am

thank you. So clear, but yet I miss it. I feel that what Nae said hits home--this was intended for me. Maybe one day I will be gifted in interpreting dreams better.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:54 pm

I do that too. Sometimes, when Im awake i can sortof "taste" the dream with my mind. LOL sounds kinda kooky, but i not only see the picture in my minds eye, i feel strong emotions and can tell so many things from the dream/vision that you wouldnt be able to know if you only saw it with your eyes. Make sense? its part of the gift God has given us and its God teaching you how to use it.
I also feel it could be literal, but on a symbolic note, I agree with Nae.
Just my thoughts.
Blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top