Strange dream about battleships on a sea of Myrr and Aloe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange dream about battleships on a sea of Myrr and Aloe

Post by ladybecky on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 pm

I had the following dream:

My family and I were in the midst of what looked like a sea. We were on what appeared to be a battleship or floating tank like device. We were clinging to the outside of a very large gun turret on this ship. In the distance was another tank or battleship coming our direction. The ship in the distance began to draw closer and closer, I was worried that we were exposed and that the other ship would attack us. Soon the approaching ship was very close and it's large gun turret was pointed directly at us.

It finally bumped us into another ship, (a total of three ships in the dream). It lowered it's gun and aimed it right at us in point blank range. I was sure we were done, but it did not fire at us! It began to back away. I remember distinctly that the sea we were on was "Sticky" and it was made out of Myrr and Aloe????? This was strange, but in the dream I knew that the water was made of these 2 elements. End of Dream.

Please help with this one, it was very unusual!

Blessings

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dream about battleships on a sea of Myrr and Aloe

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 pm

could the battleship be yr church??? the other ship a church as well???i wanna get that sorted b4 i go any further,, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Hi Dreamster. Well, I'm not sure. I distinctly remember a total of three warlike ships in the dream:

-One in which I was on
-One which was approaching to attack
-One in which we were pushed or bumped against

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 am

Becky~ The Lord is showing you that the enemy is surley on the 'horizon' approaching your geographical location, he has considered you and your's or church. I can feel your concern and heavyness as the anxiety, opposition, and hostility drows more niagh unto you, only to expect what? once the encounter has been made (to come into the presence of), only to have the "executioner" to aim directly at the target, the Christian vessel...To be "Tempted and Tried" are the two elements {Myrrh/Aloe} which is a mixter, an concoction, which takes us to the book of Mark 15:23, And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not. Myrrh in the book of Mark pertains to "to mingle or drug with myrrh"; the myrrh was doubtless offered to deaden the pain (myrrh was not the only ingredient). Aloe (wine) is an aeromatic tree, soft and bitter used for the purposes of fumigation and embalming---"prolonging" process...wouldn't you say??? Now, Christ refused to pertake (tempted, tried) of any such means of alleviation; He would retain all His "mental power" for the complete fulfillment of the Father's will. What the Lord is saying here is this " the bitter acusation (to point at) hurled and aimed at you, family, church will be done in vain (nought, brought to nothing) receiving it not!!! but maintaining a "sober" (sound) mind (wine)...You will hold your position and mental status in and through Christ Jesus during the "bumping" of the enemy. The Lord only uses the vessels he can trust...Who will Fullfill his work...Deliverance and Redemption are his ingredients for the completeness of His chosen people, together miraculous act's are performed, Amen~ kiss

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:05 am

yeah i got that,,hmmmm thinking

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:00 am

It is unusual, even though...it's a short dream, but depicks a powerful message of the enemy's plains to buffit at God's crew, God always wins in the end!!!! In Psalm 17:4, concerning the words(works) of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the "destroyer". This is protection against oppressors after an initial cry to God which includes both a beautiful prayer for divine protection and a repulsive description of would-be captors. Due to one's unhindered devotion to Christ....our petitions are granted for deliverance. That's a promise, Amen~

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:52 am

Thank You Halo! Excellent breakdown, seeing the enemy on the horizon and he bumps but isn't able to shoot is a reflection of God's mercy and divine protection. These ships in my dream were powerful vessels of war with very large tank like gun turrets, My family and I were holding on to this narrow turret. i am reminded of the account in the great John Bunyan classic "Pilgrims Progress" where the enemy had cornered Christian and said "I am sure of you now" with all intent to destroy him, wherewith Christian replied, The Lord is the strength of my life in whom shall i be afraid, the Lord is my light and my salvation, in whom shall I fear, and with that one blow, the enemy fled and could do no harm.

I also know that myrrh is a kingly aromatic and that aloe has healing attributes. The substance of Myrrh is in deed sticky when heated, so these are unique facts as indicated within the dream.

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top