WHAT'S DOWN THIS ROAD.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT'S DOWN THIS ROAD.........

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:50 pm

:duhh: IN THIS DREAM, I AND MY SISTER WAS IN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA IN A CITY CALLED LAKE CHARLES. I FELT LIKE I WAS HEADING BACK TO THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE, BUT I MADE A STOP THERE. THERE IS THIS CUISINE THAT THEY SERVED THERE, AT A PARTICULAR PLACE AND I DECIDED THAT I WANTED SOME IN THE DREAM. THE WHOLE TIME IN THE DREAM I FELT THIS URGENCY TO GET HOME IN TIME FOR CHURCH, BECAUSE IT WAS A SUNDAY. I KNEW I WAS ALREADY LATE FOR CHURCH, BUT DECIDED THAT I WOULD BE ONLY BE A LITTLE LATE SO WHY NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. I WAS APPARENTLY TRYING TO REMEMBER EXACTLY WHERE IT WAS BECAUSE I PULLED OFF ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND BEGAN TO LOOK AROUND. MY SISTER WAS STANDING OUTSIDE THE CAR, BUT I STARTED WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK AWAY FROM THE CAR. AFTER WALKING A FEW STEPS I NOTICED A SIGN AT THE CORNER. WHAT WAS DIFFERENT WAS THAT IT WASN’T A REGULAR STREET SIGN. IT WAS BIG LIKE A SIGN THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY SEE ON THE SIDE OF A HIGHWAY. THERE WERE TWO STREETS ON THE SIGN. ONE POINTED TO THE LEFT, BUT I COULDN’T READ THE WRITING. NOW, THE ONE THAT POINTED TO THE RIGHT SAID “HERITAGE BLVD”. (THERE IS NO SUCH STREET IN THAT CITY, BECAUSE I CHECKED) I SENSE THAT THE PLACE THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WAS THE ONE TO THE RIGHT. I DECIDED NOT TO WALK ANY FURTHER, SO I WALKED BACK TOWARDS MY CAR AND TOLD MY SISTER THAT I BELIEVED THE PLACE WAS DOWN TO THE RIGHT AND THAT I WOULD DRIVE THERE. SO I GOT IN THE CAR AND BEGIN TO DRIVE. THAT WAS THE END.

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT'S DOWN THIS ROAD.........

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:47 am

This is what www.torahfamily.com had to say about heritage and it is a one-page reader.

Throughout the Scripture, obedience to the Sabbath commandment is associated with blessing. One of the most amazing of these passages is found in the book of Isaiah.

"If you turn away your foot, because of the Shabbat, from doing your pleasure on my holy day, and call the Shabbat a delight, the holdy day of the Lord honorable, and shall honor it, not doing your own ways, nor finding your own pleasure, nor speaking your own words, then you shall delight yourself in the LORD; and I will make you to ride on the high places of the earth; and I will feed you with the Heritage of Jacob, your father, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken it." (Is. 58:13, 14, HNV)

This page breaks down the whole word of heritage in Hebrew. Let me not forget to mention that the Word of God also states that if you delight yourself in the LORD, then He will give you the desires of your heart.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 am

:book:

THANK YOU SO MUCH MARY! THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING LINK. IN THIS SEASON, I BELIEVE THAT THE LORD IS CALLING THOSE OF US THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EXPOSE, TO STUDY THE ORIGIN OF OUR TRUE BACKGROUND IN CHRISTIANITY (HEBREW). KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS AND I WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!

GOD BLESS!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:51 am

no prob, elegant angel. if you are in the alexandria area, please look me up this time. :angel:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 pm

thumbs OH, SO YOU MY NEIGHBOR! I WILL DO!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:45 pm

R U kidding?!! you are near me? neat!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:50 pm

BTW, here's the full length tag: http://torahfamily.com/Final%20Copies/heritage.pdf

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEGANT ANGEL on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:53 pm

WELL KINDA! I'M IN BEAUMONT!

ELEGANT ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down