Ferry Trip

Go down

Ferry Trip

Post by judgehopkins on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:26 am

I had a very vivid dream of being in/getting into a car on a ferry that was about to leave and/or cross a body of water. I was not driving the car but was climbing into/riding in the back seat.

In my waking life I had some major changes several months ago, that were not of my own making. As of now, there is a lot of uncertainty regarding the next immediate phase/step of my life.

Thanks for any insight ahead of time

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ferry Trip

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:03 pm

Hello, judgehopkins -

When I dream that I'm in my car, that usually tells me that the dream relates to something going on right now - or, will happen in the very near future - in my waking life. I feel that your dream relates to where you are right now.

You stated that you've faced some major changes and that you're currently in a place of uncertainty. In your dream, you were in the backseat of your car, which (to me) reinforces that you are not in control of what's taking place. You're a passenger - along for the ride, so to speak.

Crossing a body of water can also represent this change you're going through. Beneath the surface is uncertainty, and on the other side of the water is a new place - separate from where you left.

Here's what I see as the positive part of the dream - or the promise in it: Yes, you were in your vehicle and not in control. However, you didn't have to see to it that you crossed the water. A means was already provided (the ferry), and you don't have to do anything to reach its destination. If I had a similar dream, I would try to rest in the fact that you're being ferried through this season of your life. You'll eventually reach the other side.
TheWhiteShadow
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down