In The Eye of a Storm....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In The Eye of a Storm....

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Hello All~

I have some insight on this dream that I had last night but for anyone that has something, please share. I dreamt that I was having my car repaired on the inside (makeover) and the man that was doing the work thought I would like it but I didn't really care for the way it looked. He had completely re-upholstered the inside with white fabric... As I drove off with it, I could see clouds which appeared to have been on there way to where I live from what we know as across the bridge. The storms were moving so fast until I feel it shaking my vehicle. By the time I made it a point of safety, there was a bus load of people yelling hurry up hurry up, I started running to the bus where everyone was and looked toward the direction where the storm was and I saw all kinds of emergency vehicles that were tossed in air by the tornadoes tornado They were all screaming they're getting closer_____ get on the bus and I couldn't help but to keep helping other get to safety.. We then somehow appeared on safety couches (weird i know) and my husband was on one with three old ladies and I threw blankets to them and then I took cover with a old white lady and I told everyone to hold on to the end of their couches and they wouldn't fly away.. The wind was so high yet we weren't moving. All of a sudden, the storm stopped and we were safe...I could feel in the dream the entire time that we would be okay...

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In The Eye of a Storm....

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 pm

flower Lifedreamer~ There is surley Decision's, Danger, Fear, Turmoil...this dream depicks a great excitement and disturbance. Guidence in time of Decision, Protection in Time of danger, Courage in Time of fear, Peace in time of Turmoil...Wow, you have most certainly faced some uncertains in life's journey. But, to be "In the Eye of a Storm" or Tornado...It is always ''calm" in the eye of a tornado, which brings us to Peace in Time of Turmoil. Restoration is being made in the inward parts {repair} of the "mind and heart"...a renewing is taking place by the master's own handiwork...what looks to be not so appealing to the eye is indeed a manifestation of ..." God works in mysterious way's". All the things you have been through turns out for your good...In Isiah 26:3-4, Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose "mind" is "stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 4, Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength. What the Lord is showing is this...In this fixed moral and spiritual state one is promised "perfect peace" (shalom, shalom, lit., "peace, peace"). This emphatic expression indicates a peace that goes beyond human comprehension ( Phil. 4:7). To have one's mind....stayed means to lean on God in total confidence and security. Trust is the ultimate expression of that confidence. Notice that the object of one's "Faith" is as important as the act of "Trust". Here the object of Faith is the LORD JEHOVAH. The Lord has "ordained" peace for those who trust in him. It's always calm in the eye of the storm...Faithful-Servent~

Salutations,
Halo :yes:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:51 am

Halo~

Thank you so much for this! It definitely agrees with my spirit. EVERY word!! praying Keep praying for me and my family. I'm at peace in so many ways but yet there are things we still long for the Lord to do in us...

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 am

lifedreamer:

Can I also add that the beginning of your dream I see that your in a transition of God making you over and you must "like" the makeover sometimes in that process we don't like what we see. Let God truly have control over your life. Surrender to Him in every area because you cannot do it at all. Sometimes we will get in the way and don't know that we are doing it. Stay encourage in the lord. Here are some scripture for you: Proverbs 3 verses 5 and 6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him; and he will make your paths straight.
May God keep you in His loving arms. thumbs

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:09 am

watchman~ thank you so much for your sharing as well.. I am a I can do it all kinda person too... and ususally have the answers if you will for EVERYTHING and you may already know what can come with it. I will definitely heed to the word and the spirit much more than I have been....

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top