Searching For Car

Go down

Searching For Car

Post by ClassyRN on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:12 pm

In my dream I was searching for a car. My grandmother had sent me outside to the car to get a receipt from the car. I was in a parking lot and I saw all types of cars but not the one I was looking for. I went back in and asked my grandmother where the car was again and she told me all these numbers so I could locate the car. So I went back and this time I had a key fob in my hand and pressed it to see if I could locate the car and I saw another key fob lit up in this mans pocket. I pressed the key fob again for reassurance and it lit up again. And heard a voice say he has the key. Any thoughts.

ClassyRN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching For Car

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:16 am

Hello, ClassyRN -

Cars in dreams can represent a number of things - they can represent other people, our own lives (and bodies), or positions that we're filling. If I have a dream that's centered around me being in or interacting with my car, that usually tells me that it's about something going on in my waking life right now - or in the very near future (usually a few days).

The main action in your dream is you searching for something. So, the question to ask yourself is, what is it that you're looking for in your waking life right now?

For some of the other symbols...
Your grandmother can represent the Lord; she can also represent someone in your waking life that you're going to for wisdom/direction. In the dream, she sent you to get a receipt - which could symbolize proof or confirmation of a thing that belongs to you (or the owner of the receipt). It's a proof of purchase, so it can even be a spiritual gift if that's applicable to your waking life at this time.

It's interesting that you went looking for the car more than once. This thing that you're seeking in your waking life should be something that has you coming back to the Lord for more help or more confirmation. In fact, when I read through the dream, it's "confirmation" that stuck out to me - especially when you located the man with the light-up key fob in his pocket, since you actually heard a voice saying that he had what you were seeking (or, he had some kind of access to what you sought).

To summarize: Whatever it is that you're seeking in your waking life, the Lord is equipping you with direction and confirmation to locate the thing you seek. At the end of your dream, you didn't find the car; however, you did find someone with access to it. So, at this stage of seeking, the dream shows you receiving reassurance as you search.

Hope this helps,
-Mark
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyRN on Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Thank you for responding. I am seeking the Lord for confirmation and direction regarding my career.

ClassyRN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down