Getting Married / Pepper Spray / Gun Shooting Fire

Go down

Getting Married / Pepper Spray / Gun Shooting Fire

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:16 am

Hello.

I was getting married. Not sure to who. I was in a room in a building putting my makeup on. My mom kept complimenting me on my make up. She said I did a good job, better than she could do it. My childhood friend Stacey was quietly sitting and waiting for me.

I went outside (it was daylight) and there was a woman that was angry with me. She turned into a man and he was yelling and threatening to kill me. I grabbed some pepper spray from my pocket book and sprayed a whole bunch of it in his / her face. It took a few minutes for the spray to work. He / she grabbed a gun and started shooting at me. It was spraying fire. I hid until the pepper spray kicked in. When it did I grabbed the womanís bag and belongings and went back to the place I was getting married. EOD
FYI: I'm married IRL.

Your thoughts are appreciated
Ispeaktheword

Last edited by ispeaktheword on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added additional info)
ispeaktheword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Married / Pepper Spray / Gun Shooting Fire

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello, ispeaktheword -

The symbol of getting married represents some kind of commitment/responsibility that you would be preparing to enter into. To me, putting on your makeup could be about how you are perceived by others. This could be the way you present yourself or act in a situation - for example, how you are perceived by others at work. In your dream, those around you were encouraging you as you prepared yourself. In real life, I would expect that those who are close to you would give you similar encouragement. In fact, when your mother said you put the makeup on "better than I could do it," I believe you would get a similar "you're better at this than me" from someone close to you in your waking life.

The first part of the dream took place indoors - and that may show that the positive experience is with those in your circle. Again, if the dream were work-related (just as an example), then those in your department or your closer peers should be encouraging you.

You went outside when you encountered the threatening woman/man. I do believe this is very exaggerated within the dream. This threat is probably someone who is outside your regular circles, contrasting with the pleasantness of those closer to you.

The antagonist changed from an angry woman to a yelling, threatening man. To me, this shows the threat growing in intensity. You responded to the threat with pepper spray - which is interesting, as pepper spray is really meant to subdue an attacker, not kill them. I would expect that you would meet this threat in such as way as to try to just get them to stop rather than return their violence.

Unfortunately, the threatening situation escalated towards you while you had to wait for the pepper spray to take effect. In many of my dreams, the act of shooting at someone with a gun has represented verbal attacks - and I would expect that this person would attack you, verbally, while you wait for the pepper spray.

Here's the bit to hold out for: Eventually, the pepper spray did work, and you were able to "plunder" your attacker. In real life, you should come out of that situation in a better condition, while your antagonist faces a loss. Once it's over, you were able to return to your preparation for the "marriage."

Overall, I think the dream is to show you in advance of a threat - and to give you a promise that you'll come through it victorious.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi Mark,

You are a blessing. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with me such a detailed interp.

Thereís two commitments that this could possibly be about.

I used to sing on the worship team at church. I left because I didnít like the leadership style of the woman who lead worship. I felt the Lord was dealing with me about going back because the WorshipTeam needs help. A couple of Sundays ago there was an announcement that the worship team was holding auditions. I felt the Lord was confirming that he wanted me to go back so I sent in an audition video but havenít heard back yet.

The other one is a new position at my job. Last week I applied for an internal position, interviewed 2 days later and got the job on the day of my interview †:glory: †I havenít started yet but everyone in my dept is very happy for me. But those outside of my dept keep asking me questions about this position as though they canít believe that I got it. Itís a weird vibe.

I will be in prayer about this Ďthreatí Thank you sooo much for giving me something to think about and knowing I will be victorious in the end gives me peace.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword
ispeaktheword

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down