Quick wedding for my daughter

Go down

Quick wedding for my daughter

Post by exo152 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:50 am

Hello,
A few months ago I had a dream concerning my daughter, that I have not been able to put out of my mind. In it we were preparing a wedding for her. But we weren't ready, my house was a mess, dust was everywhere, it must have been sometime after Christmas, as my decorations were still out, covered in dust and my tree (a real one) was dead and shedding pine needles all over the carpet. We were desperately trying to clean it, shoving things in closets, etc, but before we were barely started my daughter's soon to be  in-laws showed up, with luggage and bedding, as if they planned to stay overnight at our house. They took over, moving furniture, making up beds, ripping the side of my new love-seat, etc.  I was trying to set up someplace for the ceremony, deciding we could have them stand in front of the Christmas tree, but when I plugged in the dusty lights, they shorted out and only about half of them were lit. More pine needles then fell off.
I went downstairs to the kitchen, where my mother-in-law and the groom's grandmother were making food for the reception. But as soon as they got something done they would taste it, then talk about how good it was, then consume it completely. About that time my daughter and her fiance showed up. She was clearly very pregnant, and clearly aggravated about something. Her fiance trailed behind her, a backpack on his back, reading something on his phone. I called out a "hi" to him, and even though he looked like her current boyfriend, I called him by a different name (Kane). I knew in the dream is was spelled that way, even though I know NO ONE named that in real life. He smiled and waved to me, and I knew he had no idea my daughter was getting ready to blow up about something.
That is all I recall of the dream. I know I went outside after that and said something to my husband, but I don't recall what it was. My feelings in this dream were intense frustration. In real life I like everything well planned in advance.
Any help with this is appreciated! There was nothing about this dream that is true in real life. I have never seen that house, I would never let dust collect like that, I never use a real Christmas tree, and all my decorations are gone the day after Christmas. The only things that was true was my daughter's fiance looked exactly like her current boyfriend, and the love seat that got ripped was the one we just bought.
Thank you!
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick wedding for my daughter

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello Exo,

I have given this dream some prayer, and it seems to be very blatant.

You aren't prepared for this commitment that your daughter has made, the in laws bring baggage into your home, they eat all the food they make and your daughter isn't happy. It's seemingly centered around a dying tree, which in my experience always means a failing relationship or venture that won't grow.

My feelings are that this dream means your daughter may commit to something, it may be a marriage, that will be detrimental to her and your family. I can't say whether it's the current boyfriend or another, in the dream he was called by a different name but looked the same.

Is your daughter thinking about marriage or committing to something?

Sent from Topic'it App
justicarjamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Yes, she is talking marriage with her current boyfriend, although they are both much too young at this time, both age wise and maturity level. I also do not see his family, who we know and like, agreeing to it. He is a very smart young man and they have high hopes a full college scholarship in his near future.
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down