Snake bitten

Go down

Snake bitten

Post by justicarjamie on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:45 am

A group of people and I were in a forest. The workers there had animal pets. I was bitten by a green baby cobra, and I was worried the poison was going to affect me. The workers didn't seem concerned, but got a doctor to give me two small sips of antivenom. After that our group was lined up to receive work duties. I was picked for snake duties along with a few others. I felt apprehensive.

My interpretation:
I will be stricken with illness, but will be healed of it through diet changes. I'm apprehensive about being put in charge of my own health.

I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and more recently changed my diet completely to try and heal.
justicarjamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake bitten

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:10 pm

Hello, justicarjamie -

Just a few questions/comments on your dream:

Was the green baby cobra that bit you one of the pets that belonged to the workers?

As the dreamer, you would know better than someone else as to the application of your dream to your waking life...so, feel free to toss out the thoughts I'm about to share:

Snakes typically represent some type of threat in our waking life. Being bitten by this snake within your dream should represent the threat actually connecting with you in real life - meaning, it's not just the fear of the threat, but that the perceived threat really does strike at you.

Yes, it can be about a health concern (as you suggested). But, given the rest of your dream, I would be open to it being about something else - since the rest of your dream has more to say about the snake's effects. Whatever the threat is, it should stand out to you that those around you don't seem too concerned about what affected you. If this were about a health concern, I would be surprised if people weren't concerned (although, anything is possible).

Instead, this could be about something someone says - like a verbal threat, or gossip/slander, a discouraging word, etc...something more likely to attack your emotions. There's two reasons why I felt it might go this way: First, the apathy of those around you; second, the two sips of antivenin. In your waking life, the "antidote" should be two literal things that are contrary (neutralizing) to the effects of the attack. These could be two positive words/events that lift you up after the "snake bite."

Then there's the last part of the dream that takes the symbol a bit further: After going through your own personal experience, you were assigned a task that was somehow connected to what you had just gone through. This could be about you being in a role that causes you to interact with that same threat (possibly threatening people), which, naturally, would include the risk of another snake bite - and that, in turn, would cause you to feel apprehensive.

Again, just my own thoughts! Feel free to toss what does not minister!
Blessings,
-Mark
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:34 pm

The baby cobra was one of the pets yes, the workers don't stand out in this dream. I would liken it to a small zoo environment.

Interesting view, I will admit the health concern does not fit as well as I'd like. I will think on it more.

Thank you!

justicarjamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down