milk, koi, and crickets...Mia coming back soon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

milk, koi, and crickets...Mia coming back soon?

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Last night i dreamed that i bought a bunch of milk on sale. i had like a huge container of it and several gallons of it. i was concerned how i was going to fit it all in the fridge but i found a way.

I also dreamed i was a manager of a store. I was telling the owner of the store how one person was being very lazy and how i felt that God had prepared me for being the manager of the store. The owner was back from a long vacation and i was very relieved and felt proud of the job that I had done even though i was so busy and distracted. there were also three very large Koi fish in a pond inside the store. I thought they were beautiful but someone was trying to tell me they werent worth anything and they were bottom feeders and werent worth the trouble.

I have always wanted to raise Koi. I felt like that person was there to lie and discourage me.
Also the last part of the dream was someone trying to catch these crickets inside the store. They were very expensive and the lady trying to catch them really wanted them, but once she caught one, she decided she didnt want it anymore and left. It took a lot out of me to take care of the few creatures the store had and i was pretty happy the crickets stayed because i had nurtured them.

Pray this means Mia is coming back soon!! Oh and in my dream the lazy person was my husband lol

love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: milk, koi, and crickets...Mia coming back soon?

Post by unaday* on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:46 am

Hi Daphanie
when i read the milk part of your dream it made me think of a land flowing in milk and honey (meaning properity blessings) something good could be coming your way.
The fish made me think of the 'lost' 'the unsaved' you saw the beauty and the potential in them but others didn't see it...almost like you were looking thru the eyes of and evangelist...

cool dream...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks Erica!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:15 pm

unaday* wrote:
The fish made me think of the 'lost' 'the unsaved' you saw the beauty and the potential in them but others didn't see it...almost like you were looking thru the eyes of and evangelist...

cool dream...

Ditto.

bubblegum

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top