IS GOD TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING

Go down

IS GOD TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING

Post by Jay_Evans26 on Thu May 31, 2018 6:15 am

Hi All,
A girl i know had a dream last night with me in it, and it left me feeling slightly skeptical on what God is trying to show me or her. i will tell it as she told me

She was on holiday with me, and i had driven her to this desert and she was like why are we here. We ended up staying in this desert and camped there with 3 other people, but she did not know who they were specifically but somehow knew they were present and meant something to us. We ended up staying in this large divot in the ground and we was looking over the world ''it was like the best position on earth''. She thought this was a random place to stay so she called her brother to let him know, then a woman came to her and told her you see where you were camping, that was the plan all along, you were meant to be here to look over the world. She woke up confused, and i was confused if this is a dream for her or me. I was behind her the whole time, didn't say a word, nor was any word spoken to me. I would appreciate any feedback on this dream.

Jay_Evans26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IS GOD TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING

Post by justicarjamie on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:41 am

This dream may symbolize a period of isolation, probably on her part since you were behind her in the dream. It may mean you will be her support. Looking over the world to me sounds like in this isolation she is meant to observe and learn. Perhaps a call for her to strengthen spiritually.

These are my immediate thoughts, please disregard if it doesn't fit.

Sent from Topic'it App
justicarjamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum