The trees were dead...

Go down

The trees were dead...

Post by keithmuller on Thu May 10, 2018 12:34 am

Hello everyone...
I had a dream last night after asking the Lord to please give me a dream, or a vision about the future, and how to proceed.

Background: For years I have been trying to grow my business, and to get into a better place. Recently I thought I had found the correct location to site my business, and to live there, only to be thwarted by not being able to raise the capital in time. I had asked the Lord repeatedly for a way to finance, BUT, at the same time, if this property was NOT going to be one that would bring blessings, even although I thought it would, that he would close the door. Well, the door closed, and I must take †it that God is saying "not this one!" I accept with humility, and gratefulness that he will not allow me to fall, HOWEVER, as the business is struggling in its current location, a move is imperative, so this must be done, but where? Last night as I was leaving work I spoke to an estate agent who mentioned a property, and, at the same time I mentioned another one †close to a site where my father owns a large commercial property.

The dream: I was standing in what appeared to be my property, at the top of a rise. †(The property that the agent mentioned was indeed on the very top of the area, a village called Hilton where I live, and has views very similar to the ones seen in the dream) There was, I think, a house on my right. I was next to the boundary wall, and another property was next door. I was saddened, as I had wanted to get this next door property too, and, had in the past even gone over to plant trees. I noted that a tree was dead, one I had planted, even although I did not own the property... I would guess it to be about 5 years old by its size. As I looked further I realised that all along the boundary wall I had planted these trees( in the neighbors yard, not my own), to make a beautiful, shaded driveway. now, as I looked at the other trees, I realised All the trees I had planted were dead. I was aware that a beautiful house had been built on this property, however, as I looked, I realised that the builders of the house had suffered the same fate as I had(in that they had built this house without owning the property and had then fordeited the building), and had removed all they could from the house, including the roof, trusses, and all parts not part of the bricks and mortar. I was saddened, as I looked at this.Now, from my high vantage point I looked down into the large valley and into the mountains in the distance. It was a spectacular view. On my right there were dark clouds of an approaching thunderstorm. I love thunderstorms, I think they are majestic, and powerful forces of nature that God puts into place, bringing much needed rain and nourishment. This storm was coming in, and I was excitedly waiting for it. Then I smelled smoke, and woke up , worried that there may be actual smoke in the bedroom, the smell was of burning leaves, not of anything else. It was so vivid I could smell it as I awoke, but in the seconds it took me to wake up the smell disappeared, and I realised it was only a dream.

Any ideas???

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The trees were dead...

Post by keithmuller on Thu May 10, 2018 4:26 am

My own understanding of this is:
the trees represent many failed attempts to get a business property, over the last few years I have looked at so many, and have often gone on site, sat in the area, and prayed and meditated.

The broken house may simply be more of the same, investing into things with emotional and spiritual energy that maybe I should not have? But, none the less, all resulted in nothing. As an aside, during the financial crisis in 2008 I lost a house that was only partially built, and had high apex walls similar to the ones in the dream. It was a total loss to me.

The sadness probably relates to the enormous sadness I have experienced in not reaching my goals after so much effort.

The storm, hopefully represents better times in the future, and, as it was viewed from what seemed like my own property, it seem as though its giving hope for the future.

The debate is now whether to pursue these properties, and to see what God is saying, and of course if I can get the zoning permissions.

Is the property the agent mentioned the one I should put most of my effort into? I went to look over it earlier today, and it does have views over the valley on both sides. Its on a busy road (good for business) but in a residential area, meaning planning consent may be a major hurdle. As another aside, it had one of the oldest houses in the area until recently, when it was torn down down brick by brick and rebuilt in a museum.

I really would love thoughts on this issue, and guidance.

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keithmuller on Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 am

Over the week end I had a bit of an epiphany....
I would love it if someone could tell me if they agree with my assessment...

On Friday I was told the site mentioned by the agent was not going to be a possibility at all due to the zoning of the area. Therefore, that left the site next door to my fathers site.

Its interesting to note that while his site is not on the boundary line, it may as well be, as it directly across the road.

Also, I had in fact wanted to purchase the business on this site, but this did not work out due to a long term commitment he already had. This may account for me looking over and feeling sadness. at the time I was deeply saddened that i could not buy this business and run it.

I had confirmation from the agent a few minutes ago that the site in question is potentially for sale, but apparently not right now. I have been doing so much praying and asking the Lord for his guidance and council on this, and, the more I look at it, the more it makes sense.

The agent was told by the local council that the ONLY place they MAY allow my type of business to operate would be RIGHT THERE!!!! This seems to be a major confirmation that this is in fact the correct place to site the business, but of course its a lot more money to buy, and will require even more capital to set up. However, IF this really IS Gods plan, then it will be filled with his promises of providing, and of making it work.

Please, if someone has some insight on this I would GREATLY appreciate your thoughts, and possibly divine interpretation.

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat May 19, 2018 4:22 pm

My apologies that you haven't gotten a response, yet, to your dream. †A lot of the interpreters don't visit here, anymore. †I happened to visit the site, today, and saw this...so I'll share with you what my thoughts are on your dream:

You asked God for a dream about your current business situation, and I believe that the dream is His response to that request. †The dream, as you acknowledge, certainly fits for your recent situations.

I won't focus on all the details of the dream, as I believe the Holy Spirit is already giving you insight as to what they relate to in your waking life. †

Here's the one thing that I want to focus on: †The dream doesn't end with resolution. †You aren't shown a healthy tree that you planted, or a solid, completed house. †Instead, you're shown a majestic view of the landscape. †And, after that, you saw the thunderstorm rolling in - an event that you were excited to witness.

Honestly, if I were in your situation and had received this dream...I would hold off on taking action in my waking life. †God's response to your request for a dream was to give you an expanded vision - and then to see him about to move throughout the situation. †It may be challenging to wait given the current state of your business - especially if what you're seeing in the natural seems a logical solution. †But, within the dream, you weren't given anything to do. †Instead, you saw what He was about to do - and you watched with excited anticipation.

Continue staying in communion with Him on this issue, and I believe He will show you when to act and what actions to take.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:03 pm

I agree with Whiteshadow here. This dream shows dead trees, a broken house, and a thunderstorm with smoke smell rolling in. I believe the Lord is showing that you need to hold off, or risk another dead tree.

I learned the hard way not to take heed of direction dreams I ask for. The door may open elsewhere, it is all according to his will. Blessings

Sent from Topic'it App
justicarjamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keithmuller on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Thank you to justicarjamie and to TheWhiteShadow for your input. I have indeed been given some insight by the Holy Spirit into some of the things in the first part of this dream. It all fits with the past, and makes logical sense. Itís the present, and how to proceed that has me really frustrated. I really need to get things going but God is not doing anything as yet.

I revisit this page every now and then to remind me of the dream, and the things I saw.

keithmuller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down