Searching For shoes

Go down

Searching For shoes

Post by ClassyRN on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:51 pm

I was in a department store looking for shoes. I saw a pair I thought were cute, but my mother told me they were too old. I asked her how old and she told me 60-80. Then I saw a different pair of shoes I liked but they didn't come in my size. Then I decided that I would go find a pair of Timberland boots, which was the original reason why I went to the department store. So, I got on the escalator to go upstairs and when I looked down I saw I didn't have any shoes on. When I got up stairs I was looking around for the Timberlands and I eventually found them. I found a pair blues ones I liked. I pulled a couple of baby timberland boots down first... Any thoughts.

ClassyRN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching For shoes

Post by Kintneri69 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:02 am

I really love buying cool fitness clothes, and just purchased the amazing ALO yoga set some days ago. Sometimes when I spend too much time browsing online for clothing, I too end up having such dreams where I see myself shopping for stuffs. I think itís the brain processing the subconscious thoughts we have.

Kintneri69

View user profile https://www.carbon38.com/designers/alo-yoga

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:17 am

I see that it's been about four months since this dream was posted. †The site isn't as active as it used to be, and this sometimes means that dreams fall through the cracks without a timely reply.

Shoes can have a few meanings when they're the primary symbol in a dream. †To know what they represent, start by asking yourself what it is you're searching for in your waking life - well, at the moment that you had this dream, anyway.

In your dream, you were actively looking for shoes, and you had a variety of reactions to each shoe you considered while on your search. †For the first pair, you were advised by someone else (your mother) that they weren't a good match for you. †For the second pair, you actually like them; however, they didn't come in your size. †After these two experiences, you focused on your original purpose for being there - to find a specific type of shoe.

It's interesting that you ended up taking an escalator upstairs in order to find the shoe that you originally were seeking. †In real life, you may have to "come up higher" in order to find what you're looking for. †To me, this symbol is about seeking God and His will - which would make sense since, after doing so, you actually found what you were seeking.

The last detail about pulling down baby versions of the shoes, first, can represent the thing you're seeking - there's just a period of newness or innocence associated with it.

Back to the original symbol of the shoes, themselves:
What were you seeking when you had this dream? †This is just my own thoughts, here, but when I consider the dream as a whole, I wouldn't be surprised if you were either job-seeking, or looking for a role or position in another area of your life (like, say, a place in ministry - if the dream is more about your spiritual life). †For either example, the baby version of the shoe you originally were looking for can represent an entry-level or probationary period that you'd have to go through, first. And...regarding the moment on the escalator where you didn't have any shoes on: That could be a period of time where you're not actively involved in anything - a period between jobs or roles, perhaps. Being shoeless is also an appropriate symbol for the period where you were "coming up higher" - a symbol for holiness.

The good news from this dream is that, after a period of searching and considering some options, you eventually found what you were looking for.

Hope this helps,
-Mark
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyRN on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Hey Mark,

Thank you for responding. At the time of that dream I was seeking a new job. Since this I dream I have been blessed with a new job in the Children's hospital.

ClassyRN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down