Friend Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend Dream

Post by chica4christ on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:22 am

I had a dream with my best friend and we were both talking, laughin and having a great time. At one point in the dream I'm sitting down and she's sitting on top of me and I have my arms wrapped around her waist and I have my head laying on her back, it was awkward at first but then it was fun. Then in another part of the dream she gets on her knees and starts kissing my arm in a form of thankfulness almost? I dont know how to explain it... I was weirded out, I never had sexual emotions about it but I was a tad bit overwhelmed because in real life my best friend she's not very expressionate at all. We've been best friends now for over a year and within the last 3 months she's started to hug me when i leave or to greet me.... So I have no idea what this dream means. Maybe our relationship is that of david and jonathan? Don't know...

Thanks. flower

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 pm

in dreams, most of our emotions are blown out of porportion. Any time i have a dream like this, it just means im close to that person or becoming closer to them. I believe you had this dream because of the suddeness of your friend hugging you.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top