Finch and Parrott

Go down

Finch and Parrott

Post by Nyagali on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:33 am

I had a dream that a finch flew down from the sky and I put out my hands and it went right in and then flew off. It was a white and yellow one. Then a parrott came--More like the Amazon kind-- but didn't come in my hands it hovered right. End of dream. Oh. I was giddy happy. So much so I work up. I was surprised the finch would actually come into my hands.
Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finch and Parrott

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:45 pm

Hello, Nyagali -

It's been a few weeks since you posted this dream, but I figured I would reply just in case it hasn't yet come to pass...

When you had this dream, were you expecting to receive anything in your waking life? The two birds could represent any number of things coming into your life: Something physical, like a package; meetings or connections with two different people; news you've been waiting to hear; or something more "spiritual," like a blessing you've been seeking God for.

Whatever the birds may represent, you should know when it manifests when you have those same giddy/happy feelings in real life - although they may be toned down a bit, as is often the case with feelings in dreams.

The two "things" should have slight differences between them, though. The finch actually came into your hands, while the parrot did not. Again, this could represent a few things when it comes to the manifestation. Just as an example: If the birds were to represent encounters with people, one would probably be a direct - or personal, even - interaction, while the other would have some separation.

If it hasn't yet come to pass, I'd watch for what two similar things come into my waking life that give me the positive feelings experienced in the dream.

Blessings,
Mark
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum