Christian Keyes Dream 1& 2

Go down

Christian Keyes Dream 1& 2

Post by Hopelite on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 am

Dream #1
I was standing at the stove in the kitchen cooking and I see the actor Christian Keyes come in through the front door. He says hey to everyone in the apartment we used to live in, because there's friends and family there. He goes over to my son and says hello and asks him how he's doing. There's toddler toys everywhere on the floor and he's navigating his way through them all. I think I was also babysitting so that's why there were so many toys. Christian comes over to me and starts talking to me and asking what I'm doing and how I am. I get a little annoyed and I hope he leaves me alone, but he doesn't. He just comes up behind me and takes a long sniff at my scent on my neck. I didn't like that so I moved away from him to get my son. I walk to my room which looked like my childhood bedroom and I see all the toddlers trying to sleep, but they're distracted by a toy that they're playing with. I pick it up to inspect it and put it back down on the floor. I don't put my son down, because I know he won't sleep if the other toddlers are still up. It's 7pm.

What does sniffing represent in a dream?

Dream #2
I was in a church and some family was there. Christian Keyes was there and he wanted to do some acting with me and read lines from a book. He told me to come up to the front of the church/ the pulpit, but I really didn't want to. I got up and I went and sat beside him. He gave me a novel that he had wrote and it was already set for the page I was to read with him. For some reason, we never read any lines. He just talked to the crowd and then kissed me deeply. I wasn't sure if he was acting, so I kissed him back. After the kiss, he told me that I was a really good actor and I asked, "Really?" And he said, "Yeah!" My husband got mad and came up there. He didn't say anything to me, but he was mad. I noticed there was a table up there near the pulpit and there were two children, a woman who seemed to be their mother, and a man who could've been her husband. They were counting money, I think and they looked at me angrily. There clothes and hair were from the Victorian era and the woman kinda dressed like Ida B. Wells.
Then everyone in the church started cleaning up.

I don't know what this dream means, because I can't find the interpretation for acting.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down