HELP ME with these Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP ME with these Dreams

Post by JPMSW on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:59 am

Good Evening,

Thank you for the wonderful welcome. I joined this site because of some dreams I have recently had. I have many, but would care to share only two at this time, for help with interpretation.

The first dream begins:

I am in an classroom at a school. The classroom is outside and in a beautiful courtyard-its out in the open very beautiful. There are two class rooms in this courtyard and they are adjacent one another. It is during the day and the scenery is breathtaking there are beautiful vines going up Greco style collums. The classes are going on at the same time. One class has a large number of students about 100 and across the aisle is a much smaller class about 35 student and i am a student in this class. My class ends first and I go to the rest room down the hall. I start walking back to where class was held and notice that the other class is still going on, there is a man in this class that I feel a very strong connection to as i walk by with my friends. I notice I have a bouquet of beautiful creamy white roses that are in fully bloom in my arms. I walk by a water fountain get a drink of water and discard the bouquet out of my hands unto a nearby bush. I began to walk to my car and as I am walking the man rushes up to me, he had grabbed the bouquet from the bushes and given them back to me. I felt happy and content in the dream.

I know this man in real life.

My next dream is very simple.

I get up in the middle of the night from my bed and walk to the kitchen. Its very dark. The kitchen is clean, but no lights are on its pitch black and I look at the stove, two eyes on the stove are on. Blue Fire as if I had a gas stove was coming from the eyes. I just stared at it. I felt weird, and didn't know what to make of it in the dream.

Thank you for your time. Jes

JPMSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP ME with these Dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 pm

what did you mean by two eyes? do you mean the place where you put your pot? or literal eyeballs? lol sorry if this is a silly question...but a stove having eyeballs wouldnt surprise me coming from a dream. lol!

In real life are you a student? If not, usually when we dream of school, we are in a learning period of our life. It could be symbolic for any type of education...possibly learning from the Lord...or anything you are interested in learning more about. (im sure there's more)

It seems as though you have discarded something beautiful, or given up on something wonderful, but it is restored to you and i have a feeling you really deserve whatever it is. :-)
These are just my thoughts...please pray on them.
Blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMSW on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks for the insight. The eyes were not eye balls but the eyes of the stove. No, Im not a student, but I have begun a new job.

The guy in the dream is someone that i know in real life, I like him, but it has been over a year since weve spoken, but i have been having more frequent dreams about him. There is never any conversation between us, just what feels like a strong emotional connection, not necessarily romantic, but possibly. It's weird.

JPMSW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top