Promises from God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Promises from God?

Post by MyPeace on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:35 am

Hello all! I actually heard this out loud last year. I felt that The Lord or The Holy Spirit was the one saying it to me, but it didn't come to pass so now I wonder. I heard last July, "By this time next year, I will make you an international model". Well, nothing has happened. Also, I heard a voice say "I am going to make you a lampstand" on a seperate occasion. Any insight would be appreciated.
In Christ's Perfect Love,
D
:PTL:

MyPeace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Promises from God?

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 am

I don't think that the voice that you heard was from God because if God states a specific time for something he always follows through. It could be that Satan and his demons know how much you want to be a model so they are trying to lead you in the wrong direction. My advice is to spend some more time in the word of God and pray and ask God to give you discernment so you can know his voice different from the voice of evil spirits.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:09 am

I would have to agree here and also one other note. Ask that the Lord would confirm that word through His Holy Word or through some other means that would speak to your spirit. I always ask Him to do it in such a way that it would have to be a confirmation that no one else would know. That someone who hasn't seen me in a while would call and give me a word....something like that. He is faithful and will confirm it for you.

Hope that helps,

Connie kiss

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:07 am

Ohhhh I just want to hug you huggins because I feel your pain on this one. Something like this happened to me YEARS ago and I remember what I felt like when it never happened. It caused me to distrust God and it took me awhile for me to get myself together and trust God again.

I agree with what Butterfly and Connie said. I also believe that if it's God's will for you to be a model, He will give you HIS OWN promise for you to stand on and believe me...IT WILL COME TO PASS!!!! thumbs

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top