Stationary dark looking animals on three sides of the bedroom wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stationary dark looking animals on three sides of the bedroom wall

Post by mye_suyat on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Hi.  My first time here.  I am born again. have been having dreams since 1989 but they stopped for many years since I got married. Now the dreams are back.  Last night, in my dream, I got up from bed.  I was shocked and confused to find termite nests from top to bottom on all three sides of the wall except the other wall where the headboard of the bed was.  Aside from termite nests, there were other small animals on all the three sides of the wall.  They were not moving but I knew they were alive. They were all almost black or dark-coloured, no green or blue or yellow or red.  They were all just very dark.  I didn't want to touch any of them.  I knew that my son was still sleeping in the same room in my bed, not aware of what's going on.  The feeling was that of shock. The wall was painted blue.  There was no other furniture or appliance in the bedroom.  I went downstairs to tell my husband.  I saw him sleeping on the floor.  There was no other furniture or appliances either, just a mat where he was sleeping.  I was aware that it's not our house.  It seems like we were only there short-term.  I saw a normal-coloured frog beside his head.  When I woke him up, he grabbed hold of the frog to throw it away. We went upstairs into the bedroom to show him the animals on the walls. He touched one small, black fish which moved just a little when he touched it to investigate although I told him not to touch it.  I woke up with that on my mind.  In my dream, I was shocked and puzzled.  When I woke up I was still puzzled and until now I am wondering what that dream means.  I don't know if it would help but just last week I saw in my dream just one word, "Mordecai". This week, I had two more dreams.  One night, I saw my nephew in my dream and he looked happy and I saw some food called "Schnitzel".  The next night, my teeth were falling out one by one.  I just had a dental appointment and everything is good with my teeth.  Are these dreams related?  I would appreciate your input.  Many thanks!  God bless.

Last edited by mye_suyat on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mye_suyat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top