2 dreams with one meaning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams with one meaning

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:41 am

1 dream:
my husband and I were at another woman's and man's home. We began to build onto their house because we were staying there.
Out from the house was a barn that looked like a racing arena. I remember looking at the ground and it was freshly tilled and it was very rich soil. against the wall was a wooden walk way. Me and the other women went in to start building. Then I knew there was a rattle snake in the corner and this little girl that was hiding got bit. I looked toward the woman and asked if she was going to get her and she didn't I went toward what looked like wooden bleachers, the snack stuck it's head out trying to bite at me and finally I caught it in a bucket. I turned around and looked back at the ground, I was so amazed at how rich and finely tilled the soil was. As I stood there I heard a man's voice saying "get to building the ark" then I woke up....

2 dream:
My husband and I went to a small conveiient store that sat out by itself. I went up to the counter to buy some cigerettes and the woman told me this was the last pack until December. She knew I was looking for a job, so she throws me the keys and told me to mop the freezer floor. She left. I was to close up. As I was mopping, I found a hidden room behind the freezer and in this room was desks like in school with a wooden top connected to the frame. They were all in rolls. I came back to the front and I went to call my dad to tell him there wasn't anymore cigerettes until December but there was no dial tone. I went out to the parking lot, and noticed that we had a small rain shower, just enough to wet the pavement. I went back in and it seemed to be a horrific storm but there was no rain falling outside. I looked up toward the ceiling and it began to leak, then it began to pour down. It was flooding from the ceiling with no rain outside. Then I woke up....

If you can help me please do,
Thank you for reading these dreams....

Daughter thinking

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams with one meaning

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:06 pm

I've noticed that you only mention your husband at the beginning and only beginning of these dreams. Perhaps that a part of your clue??

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 pm

I didn't mention him because I was really trying to type quickly. I had to go somewhere. In both of these dreams he never left my side. He was there until i woke up.

He is that way in real life as well. My husband has only left me 1 time in 7 yrs for about 2 1/2 days. Because we both were frustrated. Then I made him leave and he stayed gone for about 4 days 2 weeks ago.
I am sorry i failed to mention he was still in the dream....Thank You for replying to it...

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top