Elevator Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elevator Dream

Post by Hopelite on Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. I have a dream and I'm wondering if it means going from the prophetic to the apostolic gifting. Does anyone have any ideas.

My son, my husband, and I were on an elevator and the building we were in was invaded by zombies. The only way we would be safe is to go to the 12th floor. We tried, but we couldn't unless you could answer the question about a Bible verse which was either Deut. 28:1 or Luke 11. I tried fiddling with the key pad and then my husband did and we couldn't get it right. More people got on the elevator and began to ask what's going on? Why are we not moving? My two older brothers got on and one held my son. I then had my Bible and I pulled it out trying to search for the answer. Then I figured it out and typed the answer in. One guy got off the elevator at the last minute with his daughter and zombies found us. He pushed the little girl back in the elevator before the elevator moved up. I knew I had to take care of her and we went up to the 12th floor.

Hopelite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top