Recurring chase dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring chase dream?

Post by vesselofhonor on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:32 am

For a long time now, I have had different dreams where I am being chased by unknown people who seems to be criminals mostly, carrying some sort of deadly weapons. In the dreams, I always seem to be running from them and will go lock myself up in any room I find and hope/pray that they donít catch me. They never catch me but itís that continuous fleeing and hiding that makes me want to know more of whatís happening? Usually I feel somewhat scared in the dreams but also hopeful God can save me. Sometimes I will pray as I lock myself up in a room hoping they donít find me and they donít. What could this mean please?

The most recent chase dream I had was just 2 days ago it got me searching for answers. In the dream, I was walking in a public area when suddenly I saw a gang coming down the street armed. I started to run and I saw a policeman right around the corner who was shooting at the hand so I went to hide behind the police man. As they exchanged gun shots, I felt unsafe there so I asked the police man where would be the safe place for me to run to. He pointed me to a direction that looked like o could be in plain sight for the gang but I did as he said & ran in that direction. I wasnít sure of where to turn so I asked the police man again and he directed me. I saw a building with a window and I tried to get in through the window but I felt stuck. Half of my body was in the room and the other outside so the attackers could me and was fast approaching. I prayed in my head and finally got my whole body to the room. I checked to see the door was locked but I felt it completed locked from the outside. I couldnít open it to get out even if I wanted to. I checked for my cell phone and I didnít have it on me so I began to pray. What do I make of this please?

vesselofhonor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring chase dream?

Post by Cathrynaf on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:22 am

I am not good understanding many of my dreams like I hope.
I went through dreams where I am chased also starting in 2008.
I had one dream where I was running and scared. I ended under an white old small church that was lifted up without a foundation (it was standing on blocks). When I looked up I saw helicopters looking for me, but they never found me I was safe (under the wings of GOD).
after they left I went into the church and it was empty, that is all I remember.
I kept pushing into GOD and try to learn his way, I needed him and only could trust him. My life went into a massive attack (satan I think, I felt like how Job might have felt), for years. My youngest son became very ill during this and I almost lost him (Jeremiah did die 4 years latter). He was getting better then I was attacked by a snake in my kitchen in a dream and he went down hill again. 2 days before Jeremiah was put in the ICU in a dream GOD told me he was going to take him.
I think looking back that I was being told that satan was going to attack (like he did Job) and only GOD can help me through this, because losing my son has left me feeling alone in this world.
Not sure if this helps
GOD bless

Cathrynaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vesselofhonor on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Thank you very much Cathryn! I am very sorry to hear about you losing Jeremiah. He is in a better place so continue to be encouraged. Your story helps put things into perspective for me so thank you. God bless!

vesselofhonor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathrynaf on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Your welcome
GOD Bless

Cathrynaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content