Lost Cellphone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost Cellphone

Post by ClassyRN on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:12 am

There was an alarm going off. It was an fire alarm and I wanted to get my phone before I left. I decided to go back and retrieve my phone.  I was trying to find the room I was in where I knew I had left my phone, but I couldn’t find the room.  I saw this lady and asked her. She told me to look in 55, but I knew I had not been there. To myself I was saying someone had stolen it and I knew I was going to have to buy another. Finally, I saw my mother and asked her and she told me room 41.  I asked to see her phone, so I could dial my number, so I could hear if it would ring.  I dialed the number and a man answered the phone. End of dream.  Any thoughts

Not sure if this has to do with my current situation or not. I currently work at an hospital and we were told that we would be merging with another floor soon. I do not want to move on with this floor. I would like to find another job in a different department. I have applied to several jobs. I have emailed managers and sent letters to the floor. Currently, I have not heard back from them.

ClassyRN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top